Me and Adym

I am going to start writing  what ava says in bold and what adym says in italics and others in underlined okay

I woke up and looked over at Cameron he looked so peaceful when he is sleeping. I kissed his forehead and went to my room and took a shower. Well I was in the shower I felt yo hands on my waste. The person spun me around and it was adym. Adym started to kiss me and I kissed back it was now a make out. I pulled back but adym came back to kiss me. He moved to my neck and stared to leave love bits and went down to my breasts and kissed them. I am a moaning mess. He went down a was eating me out. He now picked me put and slid his length into me all at once. He was now pounding into me. Me and him were a moaning mess. "Daddy I I aamm aboout too cumm" "Baby hold it in". I keepped it in he cumed and he went down and stared to eat me out again and I cumed in his mouth.

"Babygirl that was so good to night will be round two". Before I could say anything he was out of the shower and was out of the bathroom. Wait did me use protection I hope he did. I washed up and put on some clothing on.

I picked out a peach color crop top and some leggingsand flip flops. I went down stairs and went to the kitchen and made a my self breakfast.

I went in the living room and ate my food. Adym came in and stared to watch tv. He put his hand on my leg. So I got up and walked pasted him and he spanked my ass "what was that for" "nothing just wanted to spank your add. Okay I like butts" "Okay what ever you say. Can we go shopping today" "sure but don't ran way okay" " yep I will not ran way". He turned of the tv and got his keys. We went to the mall. "Well were do you want to go first  babygirl". Once he said that I took his hand a brought him to Victoria secret "nothing but this place please baby" "I need new underwear and bras okay and sexy stuff for you". I know I should not be talking like that because, he is Mr. Fuck face but i have to. If I don't i will get punished I said in my mind. Wait am I falling for Mr. Fuck face no no no please no. I picked out like five pairs of underwear and six pairs of bras. We went to forever 21 and got stuff. We went to go get in and out because, it is amazing.

Then we went home and he stared to kiss me and I kissed back. He picked me up and brought me to his room and pushed me down on the bed. He pulled down my leggings and took off my crop top. He took of everything on me so I stared to take stuff off of him. Now we are naked. He stared to eat me out then I turned us over and gave him head. He cumed in my mouth. Then he picked me up and pounded into me I cumed. I cuddled up with him and fell asleep.

I will try to write tomorrow but for I will post again this weekend. Also question should I start another book about funny stuff of like a girls only????