Dad

The next couple months were hard because, one the babies were always crying and two I am falling for adym and he does not fell the same way as me. The only good thing is when the twins were crying in the night adym would get them so I could sleep. Then he would just sleep in their bedroom. He is so sweet when he wants to be.

One day I thought that I would take Faith and Ashton to the park. "Adym I am going to take the twins to the park" "Okay bye". Adym helped me get them on their car seats.  I jammed out in the car listening to old school music like Jessie' s girl and uptown girl (the music up☝️). We got to the park I put them in their storroler and we went on a walk around the pond that was at the park. We walked around the pond. I went to go sit on a bench to take a break. This guy sat next to me and gave me a weird look like something was going to happen. So I got up the the guy said "wait I am one of your dad's friends" "Okay and I don't like my dad so stop following me" "this could have been much easier then is baby" "don't call me baby ever again and go away". After I said that someone hit me in the back of the head with something.

I woke up in a van and it was dark. Wait were are the twins. I looked around they were in their car seats. Then a guy came in the back and it was my. Dad. "What the fuck dad" "Well your boss did not pay me last month and this month so I took you back. I see you had twins. What are there names" "I am not telling you just let me call adym and he will pay you I promise he will" "tell me their names then you can call him" " the girls name is Faith and the boys name is Ashton. Now can I call him" "fine".
Ay is for adym Yorba
A for ava
Ay:are you fine it has been like 3 hours were are you and the twins.
A:well you forget yo pay my dad and he kidnapped me and the twins. So can you pay him
Ay:I did pay him this month and last month he is tricking you tell me were you are.
A:dad were are we
D:we are in Washington state and staying here till he pays me.
A:we are in Washington state and staying here till you pay him so pay him now.
Ay:how much does he want
A:dad how much do you want
D: 3 grand
A:he wants 3 grand
Ay:okay
End of phone call

"So is he paying me or not" "he is paying". After I said that my dad's phone went off. "Okay met her go".  Two men came and untied me and time the stroller out and opened the back. They pushed me out and gave me the twins car seats. Also their stroller and drove away. I called adym he asked were in Washington state I was in. I looked around and said the border. He said he sent some people to take me back. In just a couple hours so people pick me up and brought me back to LA.

Once I got back adym face me a big hug and said that he thought he lost me. He kissed me once on the lips and then went to the twins. I went inside and took a shower. I got out and changed into my pjs. I went to go find adym to say good night .When I heard that kissing noise coming from my old room so I looked in and there was adym kissing another girl. So I went in and said "what the fuck adym you just said the you thought you lost me and kissed me then you go and kiss another girl. I am leaving and taking the twins with me" " ava wait I am so sorry she forced me to kiss her or she would kill the twins please ava I am tell the truth" "if you are telling the truth you would go and tell that girl to leave this house" "fine". He went and told the girl to leave the house and she did. Then he came close to me and stated to kiss me and I kissed back but the was all. Then we went to bed.

Guys thanks so much for  27k reads like omg. Also I might not be posting be i will try because I am going on vacation. Will try to post.