01

Dear girl from the train, 

          you were sitting two seats away from me and I guess you did not spot me. You were reading your book.. you were so immersed in it, it made my heart flutter. I felt like a blush crept on my cheeks, yet I was not able to take my eyes from you. 

The way you read those atrament spots on a paper. The way, a blond strand of your hair was tucked behind your ear. The small smile that appeared on your face, when you looked away from your book and focused on the view outside. 

But I had to look away before Chan noticed me staring. He would have made fun of me. I was sure of that. So I tried to focus on something else. It was funny, that even my phone was not enough to keep me from paying attention to you. 

When you covered a yawn with your book I saw its title.

'The Great Gatsby'

Do you like that book? Or were you just forced to read it because of school? I was forced. But Chan loved it. He said I was really gripping. 

I threw the book on the other side of my bed, feeling exhausted and confused. It was so stupid. But you smiled once. I was wondering why. 

And then we were at the last station. And you were leaving with us. You were standing in front of me. You almost fell, I wanted to grab you, but that tall guy in front of me helped you. 

When you walked home, you were walking in front of me and Chan. We have been living together since being born. I was wondering where were you going. 

It would have been like a drama if you were my neighbour. But you weren't. That would have been too much, for my life... 

Han Jisung bound to end up being all alone and falling in love with strangers. 

Hyunjin told me he was going to make sure to write this on my tombstone. He will use Seungmin's golden permanent marker. 

BUT! G̷i̷r̷l̷w̷h̷i̷c̷h̷n̷a̷m̷e̷i̷s̷t̷i̷l̷l̷d̷o̷n̷'̷t̷k̷n̷o̷w̷

I will call you... Taeyang. Because you are as pretty as the Sun!

So Taeyang. I saw you walking to the complex opposite of mine. Maybe destiny really exists. But Chan saw me staring at you.. he tripped me and I hit the ground. I hope you did not saw it. 

If you did I will jump from a window... 

I hope I will meet you again. This is all I wish for. Nothing else. Just to see you one more time. One single time and I will be the happiest person ever. Maybe I won't be such a loser and will ask you for your name. 

Yours Jisung, who is again in love with a stranger.