05

Y/n,

Y/n,

I have to admit.. I love your name.. I love it more than anything. I love everything about you...

And Seungmin knows. He dragged me into your classroom. But you were not here, he said to me that you are class president.

Honestly, just how more perfect can you get? Is there anything that bad about you?

I think that even if there was something.. I wouldn't care... I want to get to know you. And I almost did.

When you came to the classroom I was running to my own classroom. When I bumped into you our eyes met.

Why are your eyes like this? I saw all the stars of the universe in them. I am so stupid... Falling for you even more and more...

I stuttered... I STUTTERED IN FRONT OF YOU. What am I gonna do... I am so embarrassed...

And I run out.. even without catching your next words... I realized I forgot my backpack in your classroom when the teacher told us to take out our books.

Luckily, my lovely Felix was so nice and helped me out, so we used the same book.

Seungmin gave me my backpack... Still, I imagined you, to be the one who gave it to me...

Since I fell for you I have so many scenarios in my head.

Am I going crazy?

Yours, Jisung, who is in love (even more than before)