03

Blonde girl,

Blonde girl,

      I know I called you Taeyang, my sun.. but it sounded like I gave you a name. So I just decided to give you new nickname every day. I mean, you will never read those letters. I am keeping them safe in my box, where I put all letters I ever got. 

It's locked and safe in the back of my wardrobe, covered by hoodies I don't wear anymore. So not even mom found it. I like to add a new letter for you. It had been three days since I saw you, but I managed to saw you again today.

It was like a dream. Like one of those beautiful dreams. I was waiting in front of the school gate with Seungmin. We were once again waiting on Hyunjin, who was again late. And then I saw you. You walked out of the gate. 

Your blonde hair was falling on your back in waves, a light smile on your face as you listened to your friend talking. You were wearing your uniform, which managed to look great on you, while it looked horrible at most of the girls.

I was not able to look away from you. The way your skin was bathing in the sunlight. And when you laughed, my heart stopped for a moment. I was like in a trance. And at that moment you looked at me. 

Our eyes meeting. It was like the time stopped. I stared into your eyes. You stared into mine. But, then Seungmin pulled my sleeve as Hyunjin already came. I looked away from you just for a short bit, to greet Hyunjin. But as soon as I looked back at your spot, you were not there already. 

I missed my chance, again. Again, thanks to my friend. I almost strangled Hyunjin at the place. I was thinking about you for the rest of the day.. even when we were sitting in the coffee place, I was still wondering about you. 

About your hair. Your charming smile. About the way your eyes glimmered. About the fact, I was falling in love. 

No.. I think I am already in love with you... 

Yours, will I ever talk to you, Jisung