07

Dearest Y/N!!!

Dearest Y/N!!!

WE TALKED!! For this first time in my life, I mustered ALL my courage and TALKED to YOU!!! 

Well, okay.. maybe it was you who started to talk first... Okay, it was you... BUT I still managed to bring myself to answer you! That is what's important, right?  

We talked. 

You asked me if I'm Seungmin's friend, I was again waiting on that brat, he promised to let me borrow his calculator for my math class, but that SNAKE was not even in the classroom and I had to wait for him!! 

AND THEN

You appeared! You asked me if I'm Seungmin's friend and even told me your name !! Which means, now you know my name !! 

One way ticket to the first date! Okay... I am... overthinking, but just talking to you made my day so so so sooooo much better, do you realize that?

And your voice.. and the way your corners moved when you smiled and the fact.. let's stop for a moment and face it,

YOU FORGOT YOUR CONTACTS AND YOU USED YOUR GLASSES AND YOU LOOKED SO BEAUTIFUL IN THEM AND SO ADORABLE AND WHOLE WORLD STOPPED AND OH MY GOD!! 

I was screaming in my head. 

I want to ask you on a date... 

But I am scared you won't agree... Like for real, why would such a perfect person go on a date with me... such a loser being friend with Kim Seungmin, Lee Felix.. and hell no Hwang Hyunjin. 

HOW CAN I ASK YOU ON A DATE?! 

I talked to Chan about it.. he told me to try it. What can I lose right? 

Break will be in three weeks, If I ask you and you refuse I can just try my best to avoid you and then spend two weeks of break crying into my pillow. 

I will ask you. 

I promise.

Your one and only Han Jisung,
whose heart is beating just for you.