04

Girl in a light blue dress, 

       I again saw you today. You were walking down the street, holding onto a white bag with some words written on it. I could not see them as I was stuck in the convenience store with boys, who were fighting over which ice cream to get. As it's a fact that my friends are indecisive as heck. 

They can be a pain in the ass, but they mean the whole world to me. Actually, I would have never traded them for a thing... even... if I told to Felix I would have changed him for a single wasabi Lays chip. 

But back to you. The way, your hair fell on you back.. how you held your bag... You had earphones in and I was so curious what can such a precious person listen to. I wanted... I wished you would have listened to my songs one day. 

This was the reason why I went red and Hyunjin placed a package with cold ice cream on my cheek, making me jump and scream. I quickly looked towards your way and our eyes met, but I had to break that eye contact because I was beating up Hyunjin.

For a) this boy made me have a seizure b) he embarrassed me in front of you c) why not to beat up Hwang Hyunjin when you have a chance, right? 

I tried to find you in the crowd again, but you were nowhere to be found. 

HAH, I thought. 

YOU WALKED TO THE CONVENIENCE STORE. YOU! WALKED! IN! WHEN I WAS THERE !! Do you realize how much my heart began to beat at that time? Because I am whipped for you. I know.

But that was not all. Seungmin, oh my precious, lovely, amazing, best friend Kim Seungmin, with such a honey-like voice who I love and adore more than anything. Called you by your name! 

As I found out you two are from neighbourhood classes. How.. is it possible I never saw you before? You smiled at us... you looked at me... you took apple juice and left. 

You left and I was redder than ever before. Seungmin smiled at me. He knew.. And I was glad he knew.. Because at this moment I felt like there is somebody who understood me. 

And I was sure, I was going to meet you again. 

My dear Y/N... L/N Y/N... 

Your Jisung, who truly wishes to be just yours.