09

Y/N, Y/N, Y/N, Y/N-a~~

I am the happiest boy on this planet. Like for real. I feel so so so happy!! I  talked to you heh. And we talked for so long.. 

We talked for more than two hours, and I fell in love every second of out talk. I fell. And fell. And fell. And I have a feeling there is no way for me to get out of this love. 

I blurted out if you would like to go on a date. 

AND YOU SAID YES!! 

YOU AGREED TO GO ON A DATE WITH ME!!! ME!! HAN JISUNG!! IS GOING ON A DATE WITH SUCH A PRECIOUS, ADORABLE, TALENTED, NICE AND PERFECT GIRL THAT THIS WORLD NEVER SEEN. 

I am going on a date with you... It's one in the morning and I feel like dancing in the room. I would have done it but my neighbour would have probably murdered me and I can't get murdered before a date with you, right?

I have to get prepared. 

I already picked a place. I will take you on a coffee, then we will walk and there is this fair close and I will take you there. And I will buy you cotton candy and ice cream. I will try to win you a huge teddy bear you will sleep with. And I will treat you to McDonald's. I will ask you on another date.

I wanted to ask you to date me too... but I guess it's too soon. Channie said it's too soon too.. And Seungmin agreed. So I won't hurry anything. 

I am so happy. 

I am going on a date with you. I admit this won't be my first date but this date will mean the most to me. 

This will be the date I will forever cherish in my heart. 

I want nothing else than just to hold your hand. 

And tell you, how beautiful do you look. 

I will make you feel like the most special girl in this world on our date. I will do everything I can for you, just to see you smile. 

Yours, for sure in love, Jisung