10

Jisung was nervously standing in front of the flower shop

Jisung was nervously standing in front of the flower shop. He was fiddling with his fingers, playing with the hem of his shirt while looking down at his shoes. He was nervous. More than nervous. 

Waiting for Y/N, made him so excited and so anxious at the same time, he felt scared.. of course, he did. Oh hell, he actually asked her on a date and she said yes. 

That was a thing which happened only in his head when he daydreamed in his class or when he was too lazy to learn. 

And now it all became true.. he hoped it did.. because if she decided to prank him and not come.. but.. he calmed down as soon as he heard footsteps and turned towards the hill. 

The blond haired girl was running downhill in a denim dress with a black shirt under it. She stopped right in front of Jisung smiling at him. "Sorry, I kinda missed my bus," she said quickly, trying to catch her breath. Jisung's eyes widened. She missed her bus and run here... 

He smiled at her and put his hand on her shoulder to pat her while she was regaining her energy. "Wanna go get something cold?" he asked deciding if it was a good idea, but the girl nodded her head and Jisung's smile became even happier. 

They walked down the town, eating their ice cream and speaking about pretty much everything, Jisung's eyes shining every single time the girl laughed and he felt like his heart was going to burst if he stared at her for long. 

After an hour, they both entered a coffee shop, Jisung pushing her chair, till she sat down, trying to be a perfect gentleman for such a precious girl. He sat opposite of her and smiled. In a bit the buzzer went off, he excused himself and went for things they ordered. 

He placed cold vanilla latte in front of her also with a cheesecake and then he did the same thing for himself, the only difference was that he had an iced americano. He looked up at the girl who smiled right away, her eyes glimmering as she took a bite of the cheesecake. 

"This is the best date... I mean... the first date I ever had and it's the best," Y/n confessed as she, looked down at the spoon with a cheesecake on it. She was lightly smiling soft blush taking over her cheeks.

"I-If you want I can take you on another date like this," Jisung stuttered as hand in which he held a glass with americano shook so he quickly put it on the table, the girl softly giggling as she looked up at the boy. 

"I.. would love to go on another date with you, Jisung-a.." the girl mumbled, her cheeks blazing red, but she kept the eye contact with a boy, whose cheeks flushed pink too. "I am glad," the boy said to her, mustering all his confidence to place his hand on top of her delicate hand, that was laying on the table.

Their eyes met again, the girl quickly looked down at their hands and pulled her away, Jisung getting small heart-attack, thinking he overdid it, already opening his mouth, to apologize. But Y/N just moved her hand and interwined her fingers with his. 

"I think you made me fall in love with you, Han Jisung."