06

Y/N, 

Y/N, 

do you ever think about me as much as I think about you? I like to imagine you are thinking about me right now... That you also wish to be with me... That you fell for me the way I fell for you. 

It seems so nice to imagine it. But, it's probably not the truth. I wanted to talk with you for so many times. Yet, I can't just force myself to do so. AND I HAD SO MANY CHANCES!! 

Like when we were standing next to each other, while I waited for Felix and you for your friend? We just exchanged smiles.

Your smile... I can talk about it for days.. I actually talked about it for an hour, till Seungmin kicked me and told me to finally shut up. 

I was told I act like a lovesick puppy and I think they are not so far from the truth. I feel like a lovesick puppy. 

Every single time I see you my heart hurts. I told myself I will talk to you every morning. But... I never really did. And I truly wanted to. 

Just as soon as my eyes land on you I feel my palms go sweaty, my face blushing... And I can't speak without stuttering. 

I need to talk to you as soon as possible. I just have to or I think I will go crazy. Even tho I probably already went crazy for you. 

My eyes are beating so fast when I close my eyes. 

I see you.

All I see is you.

Your hair falling on your back.

Your smile. 

You.

Yours, lovesick Jisung.