02

My dear Taeyang, 

My dear Taeyang, 

      I saw you in front of my school. I thought I was going crazy when I walked with Hyunjin towards the school gate and saw you standing there. You had your hair in a ponytail, few strands were framing your beautiful face. 

I couldn't look away from you when Hyunjin showed me to the side and I almost again fell. You were focused talking to some brown haired girl, so you noticed nothing.

I feel like going crazy, I swear I am not some weirdo, who will now stalk you. I was good with meeting you by an accident. Through the whole day, I did not saw you once... probably because Felix dragged us up on the roof, to enjoy more sun. 

But you were still in my head. How is it possible? How can I think about somebody that much? Long, golden curls falling on you back... the fact you had sleeves of your uniform rolled up. The smile you gave to your friend, while you two talked. 

I really pray to find out about your name. I asked Seungmin if he knew some blonde haired girl. I trust him.. he can be sarcastic about those things too.. but he is a nice person. He never laughed when I needed help. He was always there. 

Sadly, he told me there were like ten girls with blond hair in our grade. So I was lost once again. I pleaded god and all those people above or under me, to help me get to know you. 

Why am I like this.. you put me under your spell and I am stuck. This never happened before. Sure. I fell in love with many people. Many people I met outside or in the school hallways. But... I was never so into them like I am into you. 

I wish to meet you again. I will try to catch you in front of the school gate once again. 

I want to know you. 

Maybe If I find out you have a boyfriend or you are different than I think... Maybe I will stop feeling this way towards you... 

Right now, all I can do is suffer when I close my eyes. Because all I see is your smile. 

Yours, completely whipped, Han Jisung