Chapter nine: Tears and New companions.

Chapter nine.

***Katerina's POV***

We have been in the living room for almost 30minutes watching Marley and me.

Kayden was sitting on the floor with his back against the wall and I had my head on his lap while he played with my hair.

Mackenzi was laying upside down in one of the sofas and Ethan was just laying on the floor looking at the tv with so much concentration that he looked like a little kid.

Half way through the movie Ethan called Mackenzi and told her to go lay on the floor with him because she was being a bad hostess by leaving him alone.

When the movie was almost over Kenzi and Ethan had fallen asleep and they were now cuddling together.

When they said Marley had to be up to sleep I started sniffling and when he died I was already full on sobbing. Kayden pulled my head off his lap and then picked me up and sat in the sofa and put me on his lap and hugged me.

"Ugh, you probably think I am stupid for crying because of a movie" I said sniffling.

He shook his head "Nah, it was a sad movie so don't worry"

"Yeah, I have seen that movie like 10times and I always end up crying its just so sad how he dies, I always wanted a dog but could never get one because of my mother's allergies" I said frowning a little.

"Why don't you get one now, I mean you do not live with your mom anymore and this is a big house, plus the back yard is pretty big too"

"I have thought of it but I really haven't had time to go look for one"

He nodded "Anyways, guess what Rina?" he asked with a wide grin.

"What?" I asked.

Pouted "You didn't guess but I will still tell you, I WON THE BET!!" he said with a mocking smirk.

I stuck my tongue out at him "whatever"

"And you know what that means?" he asked again.

And Before I could say anything he answered for me.

"You will need to go on a date with me" he winked.

"And when will this date be?" I asked him.

"This date will be tomorrow, I will pick you at 9:00am and we will spend the day together." he finished with a smile.

"And what are we going to do on a Saturday morning?

"We are going to have breakfast and the rest will be a surprise"

I just nodded and curled up beside him while he put his arm around my waist and pulled me closer we both drifted to sleep.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

When I woke up I was no longer on the sofa I was laying on my bed.

I frowned, Kayden was not here and I couldn't help but feel disappointed.

In my bedside table there was a pink sticky note that said:

Morning beautiful, Ethan and I left early in the morning. Be ready by nine and don't eat anything I want to have breakfast with you.

PS. You are a great cuddle buddy.

See you then, Kayden.

I smiled, today I was going to have my date.

I am really excited but also really confused.

I frowned, I am so confused I mean in one hand I have Noah he is the sweetest guy ever and I know he would never hurt me and in the other there's Kayden he is funny and cocky but he is also a player and he could definitely hurt me, not in a physical way but in an emotional one, he could break my heart into a million pieces, how do I know he can? Because he has done it to lots of girls before.