Chapter eleven: Talking to the witch.

Chapter eleven.

***Mackenzi's POV***

I don't know how long we stood there just making out but when we pulled apart I felt like I had ran a marathon.

"I need to go back to Kat before she worries" I say panting.

He nodded "Okay but remember, we are single, teenagers lets just have fun. You won't regret it." He gave me one last peck and walked out of the malls exit.

Well this has been an...interesting talk.

I walk back to where Katerina was to see her with Noah.

As I walked closer i heard a part of their conversation.

"And we were both on the table, shittting our pants until I remembered about Dax and went to 'save him' them Kenz thought I was holding the rat and started screaming to get rid of it and I thought she wanted me to get rid of Dax so I got mad. Turns out it was all a misunderstanding because she thought Dax was a rat and that I had gone crazy" Kat tells Noah.

He burst out laughing "Damn, that only happens to you guys" he says in between laughs.

I see Kat give him a dreamy look. Damn she is a goner.

I get to the table.

"Hey guys whats up?"

"Nothing just telling him about our awesome fiasco last night" Kat says smiling.

"Ohh wow, that story makes me look like a wuss, so in my defense rats are ugly and disgusting and they have diseases" I say shrugging.

Kat gasps "What? You didn't care that
I could've died?" She says in mock hurt.

I shrug "I have always said that when I die, I don't want to die alone plus maybe if the rat ate you first then I would live because she would have already eaten an human" I say with a wink.

She sticks her tongue out at me, then crosses her arms over her chest and pouts.

"Jeez, I feel so loved" she says still pouting.

I roll my eyes "Man up" I tell her.

"No, don't man up please, I am not into masculine girls" he said laughing but with some seriousness in his voice.

She blushes but stays quiet.

"Awwwn Kat, you heard that? he doesn't like masculine girls and you are the most un-masculine girl I have ever met you are meant to be" I say trying to embarrass her.

She blushes even harder and glares at me.

It worked, I think smugly.

Noah smiles "I have noticed, thats why I have my eyes on her"

If it is even possible she blushed even redder. But I can see her fighting a smile.

"Well anyways I am very sorry to ruin this 'special' moment but we have to go, the witch is going to call today so I want to take a nap before that happens" I tell them.

"Yea, okay well bye Noah see you tomorrow" Kat gives him a million dollar smile which he returns.

"Bye" he says and hugs me, then he Hugs Kat and gives her a kiss on the cheek.

And we drive home.

*************************************

"So, the witch is going to call today?" Katerina asks me.

I sigh "Yeah, she texted me today saying that she might call me because one of her meetings got cancelled"

She gives me a pitying smile "I'm sorry, I know how talking to her affects you"