Chapter Eighteen: Late night pool action.

Chapter Eighteen.

***Katerina's POV***

The first day was mostly to settle in, in our rooms. Unpack and get to know our roommates.

That would be awesome but there is one little problem...

My roommates are terrified of me!

They don't even look at me in the eye, the treat me like if I was a freaking axe murderer or something.

I tried making conversation with them, asked them about their likes and dislikes and all I got were their one word responses or nods. After hours of trying to make conversation we were called to eat and I practically ran out of the room, it was torture!

When i got to the dinning room in the lobby I was panting.

"Well someone is hungry" Hunter says from behind me.

I roll my eyes. "I just wanted to get out of that damned room, it was freaking torture" I say with a frown.

"Are they that annoying?" he asks with a knowing look.

If only he knew...

"NO! the total opposite, they don't talk at all, the are terrified of me since I broke Jasmin's nose and Kenz got into that fight with that Megan chick people started saying that we have anger issues" I say in an exasperated tone.

He burst out laughing.

I just stare at him.

"What's so funny?" Noah, Jace and Bennet ask.

"There. Is. A. New. Rumor. Saying. That. Kat. Has. Anger. Issues" Hunter says in between laughs.

They also burst out laughing and I still fail to find the funny thing about that so again I just stare at them, waiting for them to stop laughing.

All three of them have tears in their eyes and Hunter chokes on his own laugh and starts coughing.

"Are you guys done?" I ask raising an eyebrow at them.

They straighten up and wipe their tears away.

"I'm sorry its just people are so stupid, I mean what people in their right state of mind would believe that you have anger issues?" Noah says.

"Apparently Gabriela and Harper believe it" I say frowning.

"Ummm, and who are those?" They all ask in unison.

I just look at them, gosh they are such guys...

"They are my roommates, and they are petrified of me" I say pouting

"That...sucks" Jace says

I shrug "I don't even care anymore"

Noah puts an arm around my shoulder "Don't worry kitty Kat, we'll hang out with you" he says with a smile.

"Do you know how pathetic that sentence makes me feel?" i ask and Bennet nods.

Noah rolls his eyes "You guys know what I meant"

"Anyways, I'm hungry lets eat" Jace says and starts walking towards the table and we follow him.

We stayed there for about two hours after we were done eating but they kind of kicked us out of the dinning room so we had to go to our rooms, I walked extra slowly because i was dreading getting to my room.