Chapter fifteen: A swim retreat?

Chapter fifteen.

***Katerina's POV***

We had just gotten back from the soccer game, which we won BTW.

I think it was the kiss. Ethan was in such a good mood, he played perfectly. People say he had never played this good.

Soooo cute!

I have been jumping around the room for the past 30 minutes and it was driving Kenzi CRAZY!

I pinch Kenzi's cheeks and she swats my hand away.

"Leave. Me. Alone." Kenzi says emphasizing each word.

"Now now, why would i do that? Annoying you is my new favorite hobby" I say smirking.

She rolls her ayes at me.

"Damn Kat you are so fucking annoying, why the heck are you acting like this?" She asks me.

"Well while you were exchanging saliva with Ethan, Kayden said he had a present for me I asked him what was it and he gave me a bag full of candy-which were delicious btw-anywhooo so while I was watching the game I git nervous and you know how I would never bite my nails because first, eww and second they would look ugly afterwards so I started eating the candy and when the game was over I had already finished the whole bag and thats why I am acting like a chihuahua on crack" I say going to my bed and jumping on it.

"I am so lost" she says with a confused face.

I roll my eyes at her "tsk tsk Kenz you are suppose to be smart I mean you do have my blood. Anyways I will help you figure it out okay? Good well I am on a sugar high right now" I say trying to do a cannon ball on the floor.

"Owwwww" I whine rubbing my butt.

Kenzi burst out laughing. "Damn you are so fucking stupid right now Kat, why the hell would you do that?" she asks amused.

I shrug. "I actually wan't thinking Kenzi, I was living in the moment. you should try it- living in the moment I mean not jumping from the bed and try to do a cannon ball- that hurts like a bitch" I say and look at my jar of glitter.

I run toward the jar of glitter and take a hand full. Mackenzi looks at me with a worried face.

"What are you doing?" She asks me never taking her eyes off of me, like if I was a wild animal who is about to attack.

"Nothing I was just-" and then an idea occurred to me and I bursted in tear.

"I am just soooo sad, I never had the time to actually go to disney world and I have never gotten on a roller coaster" I say in between sobs.

"Awwwn, its okay one day we will go to Disne-" she didn't get to finish because when she was close enough I took the handful of pink glitter and threw it at her face.

"Hahahahhahahaha, you should have seen your face" I say and start running downstairs.

"I am going to skin you, then use your cute little red hair to mop the bathroom floors!"she yells after me.

"Stay away from my hair!" I yell over my shoulder and run outside.

She follows after me through the front door. I keep running around the house until I get to the backyard, I open the back door get in close it and do the same with the front door.

"Katerina Elizabeth Cavelli Williams open the damn door"

"No! I like my hair" I tell her and start walking upstairs.