Chapter twelve: Fighting friends and knight in soaking armor.

Chapter twelve.

***Katerina's POV***

I shake my head "Nope, I can't be a nun. I don't think we are aloud to dress up and/or wear make up" I tell her.

"Why would you need to wear make up? if we were to become nuns we would give up on guys" she says with mock seriousness.

"I don't dress up for them, I dress up for myself. I enjoy looking good and feeling good about myself" I say.

"You sound like a feminist" she says chuckling

I stick my tongue out at her "what ever"

"Such a great comeback" she says sarcastically.

"Sarcasm is not a good look on you" I say pouting.

She rolls her eyes.

"So what were you and Ethan talking this morning? You looked tense..." I trail off waiting for her to answer.

She sighs "He knows me Kat, he knew I was moody because I cried and he wants to know why." she says.

"Do you trust him?" I ask her softly.

"Yes, I do" She says after a few seconds.

"Then you should tell him" I state simply.

"No" she says glaring at me.

"But-"

"You don't understand" she all but screams.

"Then explain, if you trust him then why don't you tell him?" I ask her calmly.

"Are you stupid? he will also say it was my fault and I just got him back, I don't want to lose him too. I already lost my mother I will not lose him too, I wouldn't be able to take it if he gave me one of those looks that said its your fault" she yells at me.

I stand there. Shocked, she actually think he is like that?

"Ohh no Kenz, you will not lose him. And how many times to I have to tell you, it is NOT your fault! You didn't lose your mom, your mom lost you. why? Because she is a bitch" I say softly.

"Nooo" she screams.

"Just tell him, he deserves to know the truth about why you left! He was your bestfriend dammit! Don't you know him enough to know that he would never think something like that" I yell at her.

"Katerina Elizabeth drop it" she yells back.

"No, You know you can trust him! you guys are friends"

"Its not that fucking easy"

"Of coarse it is, I told you about Dayton! You need to learn how to trust people" I yelled. my face was flushed with anger.

She needed to talk to someone I was worrying that she would snap somewhere along the way and I would lose my best friend.

"Its not the fucking same! fine your boyfriend used to beat you up GET OVER IT maybe you deserved it for being such an annoying whinny bitch" She yells.

As soon as she said those words she covered her mouth and I saw regret in her eyes.

"Oh no Kat I didn't mean that, I was just mad! I am so sorry, please forgive me" she said with tears in her eyes.

I just looked at her, then grabbed my keys and turned around to leave.

I stayed quiet and kept walking down the stairs.

She ran to catch up to me and when I got to the front door she grabbed my arm.

I dont know what got into me. But I turned around and punched her Right in the rose.