4

Song recomendation: boy in love by bts
Your pov

Jungkook and Jhope went in and sat in the round booth table Rose and i were in. Jhope  went in first and awkwardly sat next to Rose and jungkook went after him now sitting across from me and our feet were lightly touching. Rose and Jhopes thighs lightly touch as he sits down and Rose turns scarlet looking down and twidling her thumbs, so I  took it apon myself to introduce ourselves.

"Jhope and jungkook its really nice to meet you my name is y/n and this is Rose." I say with smile on my face.

Rose takes a deep breath and looks up at Jhope.

"I'm sorry I laughed at you!" "It's just that I get really nervous around really good looking guys....wait no I didn't mean that.....wait I don't mean your ugly oh God help me." She rests her forehead on the glossy wooden table.

I burst out laughing at this ordeal.

"it's okay Rose I understand why your  nervous." Jhope says while giving her a reassuring smile.

Rose looks up at him with a faint smile still twiddling her thumbs.

"And I'm quite flattered you think I'm handsome, I think your quite beautiful." He says while putting his thumb on her chin.

"yahh Jhope-shi are you trying to kill me." Her face couldn't be more red.

I giggeled at their conversation and turned my attention towards jungkook.

"so justin seagul how's life"

He laughs reveling his bunny teeth and I could not help but smile at the cuteness.

"well life is pretty good at the moment." "you know just getting to know armys, but it's going to be great after our concert."

"and why's that" I say leaning forward and  putting my elbow on the table and resting my chin on my hand.

"we're adding something to our collection." He says with a smile which seemed a bit off.

"what do you mean?"

"we collect "suvinears" from every country we visit and add it to our collection."

"that's so cool."

"Yeah it is

-

After talking more with Jungkook and Jhope for a long time Namjoon went to the front and called the rest of bts.

"the concert will be starting in 5 min so we'll be leaving you now and we hope you enjoyed this as much as we did." He says smiling widley reveling his dimples #dimple siblings.

As they were leaving Jin blew a kiss to everyone,  Namjoon bowed, Jhope made a heart with his fingers directed to Rose which made her blush again, V did his legendary peace sign, Suga  nodded his head towards my direction and i did the same attempting to look as cool as he did but ending up looking cute so he laughed at me, Jungkook waved at me I waved back with a smile, Jimin winked in someone's direction, I peaked out the booth to see who he winked to and it was none other than my cousin Jennie, and she bit her lip as he did so.

They were gone.

I called Jennie over to the booth. She came in and sat in the booth.

"y/n! OMG I'm going to marry that man!" She fanned herself.

I laughed at what she said and quickly realised that I had to introduce her to Rose.

"oh! I almost forgot Jennie this is Rose, Rose Jennie."

"nice to meet you." Jennie says holding her hand out.

"nice to meet you too." Rose says with a smile.

We noticed people getting up, and realised it's time to go and we're finally going to see them preform. The three of us leave the VIP room hand in hand and go to the front row to witness magic.

If you've read this far you think my little old ff is somewhat intresting so thank you.
Vote and comment❤