10

Song recomendation: through the night by IU
Your pov
-
So cold.Why is it so cold? I hear cars? Am I outside? Are we on the road, are we driving somewhere? We? we! who am I with who is driving. Where is everyone why is it so dark?

"Hello?" I attemt to speak and my voice comes out raspy and hoarse.

What's going on? I can't see anything I'm pretty sure my eyes are open. I reach up to feel my face and I feel fabric covering my eyes. I'm so confused where am? The last thing I remember is bts.....WAIT BTS!

"Ha ha really funny guys you can take the blindfold off now."

Silence

"Guys come on this isn't funny."

"Jennie,Rose, Lisa guys...."

"Guys?"

I start to sob and hold my knees up to my chest. I start thinking the worst of this situation, I think of how I got into this position, I think about my family my friends. God am I going to die.

-
After what feels like forty minutes of crying in my sleep what I pressume to be a car comes to a hard stop jerking me forward onto my hands and knees. A door opens and I'm met with a cold breeze.

"That's what I like to see."

I immediately try to stay furthest away from the unknown man but he grabs my arm roughly and jerks me forward onto my feet. I've never been so scared in my entire life. Why me. My tears come back tenfold and soak the fabric covering my eyes.

"Quit your crying already we're already here."

He opens a door, it sounded like a one of those large brown patterned doors. He led me to a room where I could hear muffled sobs. The fabric covering my is ripped from my face and I'm met with a bright light and immediately shut my eyes. I feel ready to open eyes and its blurry at first so I let them adjust to my surroundings and when they finally adjust my heart sinks into my stomach, and I loose the feeling in my legs and drop to my knees.

"Jennie?"

"y/n?" "Oh my God no they got you too."

I crawl into Jennies arms and we cry together until more and more girls are brought in by different men everytime. I spot two familiar faces. I detach myself from Jennie and run into Rose and Lisas arms and we do what we've been doing for hours, cry. Those men stopped bringing girls in for about twenty minutes, I look around to see there are ten girls here, God this is awful why us we don't deserve this. I pick myself up to look at my surroundings, Whoever took us is really wealthy.

We've been sitting here for two hours now and Jennie Rose Lisa and I have been sitting on the couch trying to recover our memories on how we got here

"Guys what do you remember last?" I ask them as we all sit in a circle holding hands.

"Well we went to the restroom to help Lisa dry off and that took like ten minutes." Jennie explains.

"And after they dried me off Jennie and I left to go back and dance."

"Where were you Rose?"

"Oh I w-went to my dads office upstairs to say hi but I saw something." She said scrunching her face as if she was trying to remember.

"What did you see?" I ask as we all lean in closer.

"W-well i saw namjoon and jin talking uptairs and namjoon was leaning against the wall while jin stood there arms crossed  letting namjoon put his arms around his waist."

"Did you hear what they were talking about?" Lisa asks quite taken back.

"Well Jin said something about being tired of "this life" whatever that means." "And Namjoon was on the phone and said that they were ready ugh I don't know." Rose says tugging at her hair.

"Guys what are we gonna do?"

"I can answer that question for you."

Every girl turns their heads to the man who just spoke. I look at them all seven of them and i immediatley feel sick to my stomach.

"J-jungkook?"

Thank you for reading.
It's getting gooood.
Vote and comment. ❤