12

Song recomendation: monster by exo
Your pov
-
"Min Yoongi?"

Wait this can't he from him? But what if it is? Why would be send me this? And why am I still in this room? I look up from the paper and start to the door, I open it look right and left. I see nothing; of course i see nothing.

"Uhhh!" I scream and scrunch the paper.

I leave the room and start running through the dark narrow hallway looking for something anything. I'm stopped by deep murmuring my head is shifted to the direction of the sound and I'm met with a charcoal wood door with a gold door knob. I lean in and try to make out what they are saying.

"When are the men coming hyung?"

Is that taehyung?

"In the afternoon."

"At least they have most of the day."

They? Are they talking about us? I try to listen more but they seemed to have walked further from the door so now i can only hear frangments of sentences.

"Wha......do......bout.......ngkook"

"I......no.....he's worse."

"It's not his fault."

They've seemed to have gotten closer to the door so now i can finally listen and hear  more clearly. They were about to speak when I heard footsteps coming my way.

"Shit." I whispered

I quickly tip toed back to "my room" shut the door and draged myself to the king sized bed. I crash down on the black covers and am met with extreme comfort and warmth I moan at the comfort and quickly get in the sheets to soak it all in.

"At least we have nice beds." "Fuck this I'm sleeping."
-

*No ones pov
-
It is now morning and all the girls were woken up at six o'clock sharp, showered, dressed in a new pair of clothes that were layed out for them on all their beds in each room.

After that they were all sent to the dining room once more and we're served by the same man from the night before

After that they were all sent to the dining room once more and we're served by the same man from the night before. Only this time he did not bring salad; he brought many small small bowls with a selection of fruits of they're choice and of course just water. That was their breakfast. The man leaves them to eat so the girls talk amoungst themselves.