16

Song recomendation: monologue by taemin

The writing in italics are your thoughts and what you are thinking so don't get confused.

No ones pov :

After y/n received the note from Yoongi like many more notes before. She leaves her room and heads to the place they've been meeting ever since Yoongi left that first note.

The balcony.

The balcony is the only blind spot in the house. Somehow no one knows about it except then of course, and it has no cameras.

Y/n silently makes her way to the balcony. Dodging security and making her way up the stairs the the third floor the highest floor. She  opens the window and steps out into the cool midnight air. Fog surrounds her as she waits for Yoongi to arrive at their secrete spot amount the stars.

The sound of the glass door opening causes you to flinch and direct your attention to the sound. As you presumed it is Yoongi who has joined you at the balcony for another one of your secrete meetings. This is now the fifth meeting Yoongi and y/n have had in the month you've been trapped in this mansion.

Yoongi walks out into the cold night dressed in a large jacket, scarf, slippers and warm pyjama pants while you onlh sport the thin fabriced night gown the always give the girls to wear. For some reason they only allow all the woman to wear frilly night gowns that insulate no heat what so ever so in this cold dark night standing in front of one of her kidnappers y/n is extremely cold and shivering like a wet cold dog.

"What do want now, and this better not be like the other times where you keep trying to help me survive this hell hole."

In the first four secrete meetings Yoongi has given y/n a form of special treatment. He'd give her warmer clothes, extra food, snacks and even a small gaming device for entertainment. Since you wanted nothing to do with those things you shared it amoungst your fellow kidnapped victims and if they ever asked where you for these things you'd always just tell them you stole it from one of the guards.

"Like I said in the note I had delivered to you, I've finally decided to tell you everything." Yoongi says dejected.

"You can start talking if you give me your jacket." y/n says clearly angered and cold.

Yoongi complys so he gives her the large warm jacket. You put it on and you are immediately engulfed in heat and yoongis scent which you refuse to acknowledge it somehow soothing you. He walks to the bench and urges you to sit down next to him to which you do.

He looks out into the vast galaxy and all the stars that shine on the cold winter night. He looks like his thinking very deeply. You sit there discreetly staring at his face and beautiful features wondering to yourself.

How could someone so beautiful wise and to which I presumed was kind, how could someone I looked up to so much turn out to be a low life criminal who works in human trafficking. I feel bad for all the kpop stans out there. These boys are not what they seem. You though to yourself.

Yoongi sighs a turns his head in your direction. "Y/n i think it's time I told you why we kidnapped all of you and why we've kidnapped many other woman before the ten that are already in the brothel."

"Wait what this is a brothel!?" You whisper shout.

"Yes, when you guys are all done with your training we will choose some of you, all of you or even none of you to go back to Korea with us."

"Why would you take us to Korea?"

"To make you idols."

"What why, this makes no sense Yoongi why would you make us idols, and exactly what happens to those who don't get chosen." You say confusedly and angered.

"Well after we leave and take the girls who will become idols we leave the ones who weren't chosen in the mansion to become prostitutes strippers or just a personal stress reliever for idols who need to um you know."

"Yoongi this is seriously fucked up, I swear to God Yoongi if any of the girls in this house get left behind u will make it my lifes mission to get you all back for this shit. " You hiss at him.

"Don't worry we've already decided to take you all back and make you idols."

You roll your eyes at him. As if that's better we're still basically their damn slaves. You thought to yourself.

"And then, whats going to happen us when you take us Korea?"

"Well firstly we have to make it believable that you all kind of ran away from home to persue your dreams of becoming idols, we would have to make you call your parents or guardians from Korea to let them know you are very much alive and that you've decided of persueing your dream of being an idol."

Smart.

"After that you will fake audition at the companies we send you to then you'll become trainees until you debut in a group or become a solo artist."

"What do you mean fake audition?"

"Well the companies we send you to have already been informed that you must debut, but if you slack off and don't work hard you won't debut and we'll bring you back to the brothel."

So it's not really a guaranteed spot I see.

"Once you debut most of the money you earn will be given to the company, the note years that pass the more lenient we'll be, we'll let you visit your famalies, get your own home and let you keep half the earnings you make, but for now we own you."

You slouch in your seat and you let all the information sink in. A single tear rolls down your face.

"Why are you doing this to us Yoongi." You say voice cracking sounding broken inside.

The tough facade you have crumbling away after you've realised this is going to be your life now.

"I'm really sorry y/n we really don't have a choice, if it was up to me I would've never gone into this business."

"But why did you-

WEEOEOEOEOEOEOEOEOEOEOEOE

A loud siren erupts. You both jump up from the bench looking around as to why the siren went off. You look to Yoongi for answers.

"Someone escaped." He simply says.

Wait could it be me that they think escaped.

You question is answered when you hear screaming. You look over the balcony to see Sunmi getting tackled to the ground by one of the guards into the grass.

She struggles under the guards weight trying to get away from his grip. In the midst of it all she looks up and sees you on the balcony with Yoongi. Her eyes widen and before she can say anything she's sedated with a drug to knock her out.

The guards carry her limp body back into the large house.

"I think it's time we go back."

Before you can interject Yoongi pushes you through the door. He takes his large jacket from you and makes his way to his room in the highest floor.

You sneakly make your way to your room undetected. You open the door and run to the bed. You go under the sheets and are engulfed in the heat you once had. You lie there staring at the high ceiling thinking of the events that just took place.

She saw me with him.

Thanks for reading.💜
Vote share and comment. 💜
I feel like this book is getting better since my writing has improved since I've been writing one night and house call.