7

Song recomendation: there for you by troy sivan.
Your pov
-
We pull up outside of the club. We step out the club and see the guys walking up the stairs so we call out to them.

"hey guys!"

They all turn around to face us looking dashing as ever.

We walk closer towards them and enter the club and ask for a reserved section just for us friends

We walk closer towards them and enter the club and ask for a reserved section just for us friends. We all sit in a cool black booth with purple glowing neon lights, it was pretty spectacular.

"wow you girls look great" yoongi says.

"thanks you guys look great too." Lisa says.

"oh guys i almost forgot this is my best friend Lisa." Rose says.

"nice to meet you." All the boys say.

The waitress comes to take our order.

"good evening everyone welcome to hotspot, may I take your order?"

"oh hi we'd like about 22 shots please." Jennie says bouncing in her seat.

"will that be all?"

"I'd like a meaty deluxe pizza please." I licking my lips while staring at the menu.

"oh my gosh y/n we're in a club people don't order food here." Jennie scolds at me.

"well I'm not people and plus I haven't eaten all day I'm starving."

"I'm hungry too I also want a p-i-z-z-a." Jin says.

"share with y/n." Rose suggests.

"who said anything about sharing the large is mine get your own food."

Everyone laughs at what I said....I don't understand why though but whatever.

Jin orders the same pizza as me. We all chat it up while waiting for our food. The waitress finally comes and gives everyone their drinks and she gives Jin and I our pizzas. I take the first bite and it immediately takes me to ectasy.

"Ohhhh so good"

"Woah y/n stop moaning will you." Jennie scolds me again.

"I don't know it sounded nice to me." Jungkook says while looking at me.

I sit up and streach a across the table to flick jungkook.

"Yahh! maknae get those thoughts out of your head."

Jungkook rubs his forehead in pain and pouts.

"Oh calm down you baby I didn't throw you with a boulder."

Everyone laughs at at my remark. People keep chatting it up but I focus on my pizza and occasionally speak to yoongi who is sitting next to me. The drinks arrive and I kinda wonder why they took longer than two large pizzas but whatever.

 The drinks arrive and I kinda wonder why they took longer than two large pizzas but whatever

"why so many Jennie?" Rose asks

"two each duh"

"you guys can have mine I'm not drinking."

"why not." Jungkook asks

"I'm a light weight if I so much as have one shot you'll see me in the news found naked on the statue of liberty."

"Its true." Jennie says.

"okay what are waiting for!" Taehyung shouts out.

"let's do it!" Jhope screams out.

Everyone raises their drinks and I raises their shots and I raise my bottle of water, I feel like a kid at the adults table.We all chug them down and sprint to the dance floor.

I'm not really keen on the club scene sweaty bodies grinding on eachother everywhere drunk people feeling up on you but what can you do when your best friend/cousin is a freaking night owl. I don't know why but have a feeling this night isn't going to go all that well.

Thank you for reading.
Vote and comment.❤
Short filler chapter.