5

Song recomendation: spring day by bts
Don't play the music yet
Your pov
-
The stadium was packed with people it was practically populated by a small country of armys. When the guards presumed everyone was inside they closed all the doors. Then all everyone could see was darkness until everyone lit their bts glow lights. It was truely beautiful how the stadium lit up like the night sky...it left me breathless.

it left me breathless

And then it started.

*play music now*

Smoke emits onto the stage as bts comes up from the elevator under the stage. Jhope begins to sing and imediatley a tear falls down my cheak, I dont know what it is about this song but it always gets me.
As the crowd is cheering waving their glow  lights to the music i walk closer to the stage, go on my tip toes, lay my hands down on it and rest my head on my right hand.

I drown out the noise close my eyes and I just feel the music every word and every note. As they sang their voices grew closer so I opened my eyes only to find V singing to me holding his hand out so I take it and squeeze it flashing him a smile revealing my dimple. He then had to let go, so I let him walk off to the next lucky army. I went back to closing my eyes, I didn't even realise I was singing along until jimin put the microphone to my mouth and I heard my voice throughout the stadium. I opened my eyes and gasped at what I heard. I looked at jimin who looked just as supprised but he then sang the next line and put the microphone back to my mouth. I looked up at him stary eyed, I took a breath and sang the next line and then jungkook started harmonizing with me. The duet was over and they went back to their performance.

"did that really just happen." I say in disbelief.

"y/n you can sing!" Jennie screamed over the music

"shut up Jennie that was so embarrising." I say covering my face with my warm hands.

"not at all y/n you have a beautiful voice."

"thanks Rose."

As the song comes to an end we all cheer as they sing the next song, then the next song, the next, then the next, and when they went through their entire album it was sadly over.

We had to go back to the VIP room again because apparently VIPs get to see BTS before and after the concert. So we went straight there only to find the boys already there and coming eagerly towards us....

Hope you liked this one its a little shorter than usual. Thank you for reading ❤