21

Song recomendation: four seasons by taeyeon

Your pov~
-
As soon as I stop hearing the loud sound of flashing cameras I'm roughly placed on the ground stumbling and regaining my balance. I notice we're inside bighit entertainment.

I cannot believe that just a few months ago I would have dreamed of being in this very company, wanting to look into the dance studios and music studios to see where the so called magic happens. Now I can't help but feel nothing as I look at the tall grey walls imprisoning me to this building with my captors. The lobby is quite large with a few seating areas for visitors I'm guessing.

I'm led to the front desk where a female secretary is seated. She has a large practiced smile plastered onto her face; I read her name tag and see her name is chungha.

"Chungha-shi tell Si-hyuk hyung we're here with the new trainee and that we're going to help her get settled in at the dorms." Namjoon announces.

She nods and types away at her desktop computer. I'm then pulled forward as I drag my feet on the cold white tiles. I hear the members talking amongst each other but I don't care to listen as I lazily look around. The interior design being quite dull and uninteresting. I would have expected it to look more colourful but I guess this interior design actually suits the company for what it actually is. A fucking sex trade company.

Im then pulled into an elavtor, I look at what button they press and I see its the very highest point of the building. I wonder what that is?

"Y/n sulking like this will only make your life worse, just start acting happy or you'll end up back at that mansion where our business investors love vacationing." Jungkook speaks up.

"You know what your so right Jungkook I should be so happy for being kidnapped and taken away from my family, only to be a fucking slave to your psychotic asses, I'm so damn lucky." I say sarcastically.

Jungkook turns his head glaring at my direction. He walks up to me and I creep backwards into a corner now feeling more cramped in this small elavtor, now his face is only inches away from mine. " Watch that tone with me or I'll make you life hell at this company, cause baby we'll be here everyday together."

"What are even talking about?" i ask looking at the other members for answers but they seem not to care as Jungkook invades my personal space.

"Well since your going to be the first of our collection to be debuting under our company, you will be staying in the dorms at the highest point in the building."

"Y-yeah so what you guys barely come here your always touring or in America." I try to say confidentiality, but Jungkooks stare makes me  feel so small.

"Well pretty little thing, since your the first to be put into our company so  we've been told to keep a good close eye on you, and that's why we'll be living with you in those dorms with you."

If my life was not bad already. It just got ten times worse.
-

Thanks for reading. 💜
Vote share and comment. 💜

This literally took twenty minutes to write. Mainly cause I like to keep chapters in the fic shorter than the others. And also mainly I know exactly what's going to happen in this fic.

Since we're all in quarantine I have plenty of time to write so I'm going to try and update frequently.