8

Song recomendation: unforgettable by French Montana feat swae lee.
No one pov
-

The club was not as packed as normal clubs in the bad parts of neighbourhoods. Hotspot was a classy clean area with space to be free and move as you please without being squished next to random sweaty bodies.

The Hotspot dance area is very different from the lounging area. It was dark everywhere but lit up by pretty white lights that covered the dance floor it was truely a sight.

*Your pov

As we all made it to the dance floor we were met with over two dozen people now adding the eleven of us. Jhope, Taehyung, Jennie, Jimin and Lisa sprinted to the dance floor and immediately started dancing to the music. I slowly walked closer and closer to the dance floor I was about to take a step until someone tapped my shoulder. I turned around to see black haired boy.

"Yoongi-ah you scared me." I say taking a breath.

"Why aren't you dancing with the others?"

"Oh....I kinda get nervous dancing around other people." "And this song kinda requires a partner."

"Well would you like me to be your partner?"

"Really!?"

"Yeah if you don't mind." He says shrugging.

"Ummm....okay."

Yoongi takes my hand and guides me to the dance floor near the centre. I try my hardest to dance but I just end up slightly swaying awkwardly. Yoongi notices my discomfort so he takes it upon himself to step closer and put his hand on my waist.

"Uhhhh what're you doing."

"Calm down I'm just trying to loosen you up." Just move with the music feel it through your body and let it completely consume you and take over your body."

He said in my ear. I didn't even notice how close we were until I felt our chests touching as we both took slow breaths. He pulled away from my ear to look into my eyes and i could've sworn i heard him whisper something.

*Yoongi's pov

I don't know what I'm doing at all asking her to dance with me was a bad idea in the first place but now I've pulled her close to me and I can tell she's uncomfortable, but I don't know I just couldn't help myself. When I finished telling her all that useless crap about dancing I pulled away to look at her and the club lights sparkled in her eyes. "So beautiful." I whisper.

*Your pov

"What did you say?"

"Oh uh I said that um you should try dancing now."

"Oh um okay."

I didn't exactly know what to do. It felt weird dancing with your idol,and this song was pretty sensual. I took a deep breath and just went with what yoongi said.

"Fuck it"

I pull yoongi close to my chest, and he is immediately shocked by what I'm doing and to be honest I'm shocked too, so I just put my arms on his shoulders and move to the music.

His grip on my waist tightens as he pulls  me even closer. I didn't think we could get any closer at this point. He slowly started grinding on me while staring deep into my eyes and I slowly start grinding on him too.

As he looks at me he leans in as if he's asking for permission so i nod not really knowing what to expect, he starts kissing my neck and I shudder under his touch, I soon feel his warm tounge on my neck I slide my fingers through his hair. I've never done anything like this with anyone before....it felt different but good diffrent, I completely forgot we were in the company of our friends until I heard a scream that broke me out of my trans. Yoongi and I turned our heads at the same time only see.

Thanks for reading.
First time leaving a cliffhanger I feel like an actual writer 😂😂
Vote and comment❤