9

Song recomendation: 7th sense by nct u.
Your pov
-
Yoongi and I turn our heads only to see Lisa drenched in water. I immediately move away from yoongi loosing the warmth I had felt to go to Lisa's side to see what was going on.

"Dude what the fuck was that for!!" Jennie yells at the girl with an empty bottle in hand.

"What happened?" I ask confused

"Well if you must know this bitch over here was grinding all up on my boyfiend." The unamed girl said clicking her tounge.

"Who are you calling a bitch, and for the record I didn't even know he had a girlfriend."

"Yeah seriously" Jennie says irritated

Lisa took a step closer to the unamed girl.  Lisa then looked down at her since she was taller.

"Listen here shortie don't go around thowing drinks at innocent people when you should be throwing drinks at your cheating boyfriend yeah." "Oh and you have to pay for my dry cleaning so pay up."

Lisa holds her hand out expecting money

"You think I'm gonna pay you for being a slut."

"Woah woah woah that was uncalled for." Namjoon brings himself into the conversation.

"Namjoon oppa!!!" "Oh my gosh is bts here!" "Oppa what are you doing with these lame girls why don't you come hangout with me." She says stepping closer to namjoon and placing her finger on his chest.

"Whose the slut now." Jennie chuckled

"Don't stoop to her level Jennie." I say.

Jin comes from behind us and pulls namjoon away from the girl, only to tower over her just as Lisa did before.

"Could you please not touch him as if you know him show some respect."

"I was ju....."

"And who are you to pour water on our friend for dancing with your boyfriend when your practically doing the same thing by flirting with Joonie."

"Well it's diff...."

"I'm not done talking, now could you appologise to my friend for drenching her and calling her a slut, and apologise to these people for ruining they're fun night by you causing an unnecessary scene."
Jin said with his arms crossed.

I tried my hardest to hold in my laugh Jin looked like a sassy mom. Jin took a step back allowing the girl to speak and hopefully apologise to Lisa.

"Ugh fine sorry okay happy now."

"Actually yes." Lisa said with a smile as she looked past the girl and to the bodyguards that were heading toward us.

"Miss Rose you called us."

"Yes I came to ask you to please escourt this  girl out she is causing a scene."

The bodyguards grab the the girl by her arms and walk her out of the club. After all that Lisa was taken to the restroom by Jennie and Rose. I go back to the booth and call the waitress over to order.

"Hello may I take your order?"

"Yes I'd like a large bowl of nachos."

"Will that be all?"

"Oh and more water please."

"I'll be back with your order."

I sit there on my phone being anti-social and wait for my food until I sense someone else's presence. I look up from to see Jungkook coming into the booth and moving all the way around to sit next to me.

"You know I could've gotten up right." I chuckled.

"Oh uh.....whatever so what are you doing here alone."

"Just wanted to give my feet a break."

"I can tell with all that grinding you did on yoongi hyung back there."

My face turns scarlet from embarrassment. I repeatedly slap his arms. And all he does is laugh.

"Yahhh!! Jungkook-ah shut up!!!"

"All I did was speak the truth." He says as he keeps laughing.

I stop my assault on him as the waitress comes back with my order. I see the large amount of cheese and chips, I smile widely and jump in my seat like a little kid meeting santa.

"Man y/n you love food more than me and jin hyung."

"Food is life babe."

I eat my nachos peacefully until I hear  jungkooks phone go off. I look in his direction to see him smile quite mischievously.

"Is it time now hyung?"

"Okay I'll do my part I'll be there soon."

"Where are going?" I ask taking gulps of my water.

He eyes me as I drink my water and I start to feel uneasy and I feel my eyes getting heavy. Before I collapse on the table I hear him say.

"Collection time."

Thank you for reading.
Thanks for being patient and reading this far it's going to get good.
Vote and comment. ❤