0.1) The battle.

The battle, long and tiring, lead to the young Riddle to the forbidden forest. Where both her disastrous parents awaited. She couldn't call them her parents, they were not. James and Lily Potter Were, they adopted her when she was but a few hours old, and they would forever be her parents. Until he murdered them. Now her father is Sirius Black, her biological cousin and her god father. "Daughter." Called a wispy voice belonging to none other then Voldemort himself.

"Tom." She replied curtly. Making a malicious laugh escape his none existent pale lips.

"Come to Join, or die?" He asked as they stood alone in the dark depth of the forest.

"I'd die before I serve you!" She snarled at him. Hating his very presence, this man had killed almost everyone she has loved- she only just managed to save Sirius during the battle at the department of Mysteries.

"So be it." Her father spoke in disappointment, the child was supposed to be his weapon. But it was snatched away at birth by none other then Dumbledore.  "Adavda Kendra!" He shouted and his daughter, his unknown horcrox, was laying dead on the cold ground of the forbidden forest. Where she has first encountered Voldemort since he killed her parents.

Bellatrix Lestrange let out a small whimper at the sight of her dead daughter. The one thing in this world she loved, laying dead due to her own father. Bellatrix grew estranged, furious. She watched as someone killed the snake, nagini. The dark lord killed her child, and he would pay. He was not worthy to be served by her. "My Lord." She spat. "Advada Kendra! " she whispered. And the dark lord burst into fragments of dust. Bellatrix Lestrange killed the dark lord. The women let out a dark laugh as the order, and anyone else on Makenna's side, ran over casting spells as they did. Makenna jumped up, looking at her mother as she did.

"Darling." Her mother said with tears in her eyes. This was the first time that Bellatrix had fully seen her child, she was beautiful and strong. "If i die my child, know i love you." She whispered as she brought Makenna into a hug. Makenna cried into her mothers arms. For the first time she wanted her mother, and her mother protected her.

"Thank you, mother." she spoke, as Bellatrix ran off into the battle screaming 'i killed voldemort!' as she did.

Bellatrix Lestrange was given life imprisionment for her envolvement with the dark lord, but because she killed him she got a week out every year. Which she was happy with.