0.6) Making a Friend

Makenna had avoided the Mikealson's like the plague. She hated that she was so affected by Esther's words. She was on edge, after the mention of her father. Every little thing had made her jump, so she'd not left the comfort of her house. However, this was not how her mother wanted her to live. She was not only living for herself, she was living for every innocent life lost during the two wizarding wars.

The new girl entered the Grill, catching the eye of every single person inside. Rebekah Mikealson sat at a table alone, when the wizard decided to walk over to her, 'You do know that she is going to be your stepsister? Right' the teasing voice of death spoke chillingly in her head. She just smirked, ignoring their connection and continued to Rebekah. "Rebekah Mikealson, i see you're sitting alone." The girl pointed out with a heavy British accent. 

"What do you want?" Rebekah said, annoyed that she was just jousted by the doppleganger and her friends. Now that her mother was back the scooby doo gang think its okay to joust the originals. 

"Well, I just thought you might need a friend in this one pony town. No?" Makenna spoke, Rebekah heard the severity in her voice. She turned to find the wizard. 

"Why would you want to be my friend? I'm a monster." Rebekah spoke, her voice heartbroken. Makenna and Rebekah both felt the glares on their backs from the dopple-whore. 

Kenna took the seat nearest to Rebekah with an almost angry look, "How can you call yourself a monster? Yes, you've killed but that is in a vampires nature, it is apart of the curse. But this does not mean you are cursed or evil. Believe me i have seen true monsters, the kind that kill and torture as someone does not believe in their ideologies."

"I want you to join my family tonight, for a ball." Rebekah smiled at the girl, that for once made her feel... Normal. 

"Of Course, i believe a shopping trip is in need." Makenna said, but was interrupted by Caroline Forbes and Elena Gilbert. 

"hi, are you new?" Elena started, "You need to stay away from Rebekah she's dangerous." Caroline spoke. 

Makenna's face hardened 'Do you wish them dead?' Death spoke in her head. "Do you children know whom you are talking to? Because if you did you'd know Rebekah is a good friend of mine. Her brother is my mate, and i am the worlds strongest Wizard. Not like your lovely little Bonnie Bennett. Oh no. But i'll leave you to figure me out." She spat at the two, who suddenly felt the rooms temperature change. "Good bye now! Lets go beks."