0.9) Sirius Bloody Black

"Oh for fu-" Makenna Potter started to say as her cousin and long time friend stood in front of her, scaring the vampires in the room

"Oh for fu-" Makenna Potter started to say as her cousin and long time friend stood in front of her, scaring the vampires in the room. Who, as soon as they recovered from the weird man appearing in their hallway, crouched low in defensive stances with snarls on each of their faces. 

"Now now, that is no way for a lady to speak. Makenna i do believe that i have taught you better!" Sirius Black said dramatically as he flipped his long black hair over his shoulder in a very feminine manor. 

Rolling her eyes Makenna leaned over to hug the man, making each of the Mikealson's stand once more feeling foolish for acting so brash. "Sirius Orion Black, you know full well that apperating into unknown muggle family households is extremely rude. AND illegal, how were you to know they were vampires?" Makenna scolded as she pulled away, though she still had a look of pure amusement on her face. 

"Well, i am sure that the ministry would let me off... you know for keeping me imprisoned for twelve years. Whilst that BLOODY RAT.." He began to rant, his hatred for Peter Pettigrew fulling his every fight. Knowing the coward was dead. 

"Okay Sirius, calm down. Wormtail is dead." Makenna said to comfort the man. "Anyway, aren't you going to introduce yourself mister?" 

Sirius, already remarkably calm again, put on a ruggishly handsome smile on his face. Turning to the family of Vampires, that just stood listening to the conversation that took place in front of them, and said "Sirius Orion Black, Makenna's amazing best friend, God father and cousin. At your service." Taking Rebekah's hand in his own, he placed a delicate kiss on it. Making the woman's cheeks flare bright red, and she quickly ripped it from his grip. 

Sirius smirked, he always had an affect on women and it seemed he still did. "Now what are you doing here?" Makenna asked, not waiting for the Mikealson's to introduce themselves. 

"Molly is mad at me." Sirius said sheepishly, a guilty smile on his face. "You see, George and i, decided that we would teach Teddy some of our tricks. But it went wrong and now we can't get him to stop swearing, Molly is bloody frightening." He explained. 

"For Godsake Sirius, Remus would have lost his rag if he found out you taught innocent Teddy curse words. Go back home and sort this out, or you'll have me to deal with as well!" Makenna said, a fake angry look on her face but it scared Sirius enough to apperate straight out of the room again.