0.2) Goodbye England

A small sigh escaped her lips as she drank the hot beverage Mrs Weasley had made her, it honestly felt strange- terribly stange- to be in the burrow since the war. Since Fred Weasley died and Makenna broke up with Ron- her reasons unknown but will be revealed in a matter of moments. "I called a meeting because.. Because im leaving." She sighed, getting her words out. Sirius and Molly did not look pleased by this revealation. "This place - theres nothing here for me now. Voldemorts dead and people think i'm going to become the next dark lady." She said, tearing up. "My mother is in jail, and most of my family are dead. Sirius, i don't want to be here." She said.

"I understand, sweetheart."He murmered as he kissed her forehead. He did not want her to leave, but he knew that the small amout of people who dislike her was getting to her. He didn't want to lose her but he knew the rumours here would get worse.

"Is that why you asked me to do research on Mystic Falls, Virgina?" Hermione asked, her smile whipped off her face at the thought that she would no longer have her bestfriend.

"Yes, and what did you find?" Makenna asked, ignoring the look on Ron's face.

"Lot's of animal attacks, looks like the work of supernatural. Why there?" Hermione asked. She was so confused on why her bestfriend wanted to move to a small town with a bunch of supernatural.

"Well, Bellatrix told me she had a manor there- she wanted to run away with me and live there. I want to continue that wish, there are going to be supernatural everywhere."She spoke, a small tear falling from her eye. She wondered what type of mother Bellatrix would be. She often wished to live with her mother, but she knew that Bellatrix did terrible things and she could not condon that.

"So thats it? You're just going to leave!" Ron shouted at her, angry she was leaving him for some stupid small town filled to the brim with supernatural. He was so pissed off, he loved her but she didnt love him.

"Ronald, i cant stay here anymore. This is not my home." She spoke, her eyes watering with tears. She didnt want to hurt Ron but she couldnt be here.