0.5) The originals

"Hello, darling." Kol Mikealson said, holding out a hand of introduction. Makenna looked at his hand with disinterest.

"Hmmm, Klaus I don't know if you know but someone undaggered your family." She said sarcastically to the man on the floor. "I'm guessing you're Kol." She said, her voice void of interest.

"Yes I am love, and you must be Makenna." He spoke gathering not to say her surname.

"You are correct. But you can call me Lady Prevell." She spoke with a smirk. She heard a small gasp from Ester in the corner. Widening her smirk. "I must warn you. I may be cute, but I'm a psycho. My father and mother both were." She spoke.

"You're father is an abomination." Ester spoke to her with distrust. She didn't know why she was here but it could affect her plans.

"Was. He was an abomination. Recently deceased." Makenna said back to Ester. "How much to you 'know' about me?"

"I know your father was The dark Lord and your mother is Bellatrix Lestrange. Making you 3/4 pure blood. I know you were in Gryffindor. Were top of the class, if not you then Hermione. Close with Dumbledore as he's your adopted father. And close with your cousins Draco Malfoy and Sirius Black. You are dating Ron Weasley. And the last I heard you were at war with your mother and father." Ester smirked at the information she knew.

"Hmmm well done, but you should know me and Ron ended things and I did go to war with my mother and father. They have a name for It now, the battle of Hogwarts. My mother, and cousin Draco, ended up switching to our side and my mother Killed lil old voldy." She spoke with such humor it made it impossible to detect any hatred in her voice.

"Hmm, you sure he's dead?" Ester teased. McKenna's face  filled with anger.

"Dearest Ester do not test me, I am the master of death. All the horocrox's are gone. He is dead." She hissed. Ester continued to smirk.

Angry, Makenna whipped out her wand. "Sectum Sempra!" She hissed. Large gashes appeared on Esters body. The vampires ran forward but were held back by an unknown source.  "You may think you can beat me Mrs Mikealson but i assure you, you cannot. I was created to live through wars. Not even Voldemort- the most powerful dark wizard of all time- could kill me." She spoke. She healed Esters wounds but did not let the originals go. "One wrong move Ester and i'll drag you straight back to hell. As i am Death. I am Makenna Black. Head of House to the Prevells, Blacks, Gaunt, Riddle, Lestrange and Potter." She spat and then she disappeared. The Originals were finally able to move from their places.

"Mother who the hell was that?" Finn asked.