0.7) Rebekah understands the wizarding world

Having Rebekah as a friend had its benefits, she was actually a really amazing girl and it was easy to become friends with her. The two girls, stood in a dressing room trying on clothing neither of them needed but wanted. Just talking. "So you said you're a wizard?" Rebekah asked with a hint of confusion laced in her voice, as no really knew what the girl was but her mother. Who refused to say anything on the matter, and why she was so scared of the young girl.
"Yes, i guess you're confused. There are two magical worlds, one thats powers are tied to nature, they are knowing as wiccans. Not having that much power, as they don't have their own. This is your magical world. Mine however, are the wizards. They each have their own magical core, some stronger then others, there are all sorts of magical creatures in my world." The girl explained, that showed Rebekah why her mother was warey of the girl, but why was she terrifed of her?
"I still don't understand, why is my mother so scared of you?" Rebekah asked her, handing the girl some clothes to try on.
"That is because of my magical core. My father and mother were two of the most powerful dark wizards of all time. My father, was the darkest wizard of all time. But he was also so powerful. One of the most powerful wizards since Dumbledore. My mother, as crazy as she was she was madly powerful. I was created to be the most powerful dark wizrd of all time, but instead i was the most powerful wizard of all time. I do not class myself as light nor dark, especially since i am now one with death." Makenna spoke calmly as if she was never affected in the first place.
"One with death? what does that mean?" Rebekah asked her. Something told her this was what her mother was scared of.
'Can i expose myself mistress?' death whispered in Makenna's ear loudly, "It means i am the mistress of death."