0.3) Kidnapped

Mystic falls was a quaint little town, it was rather pretty in Makenna's opinion. She got to her house, which was huge. She knew that her mother was rich, but now she was rich owner of the Black, Prevell, Riddle, Potter and Lestrange. As Sirius was whipped off the black family fortune and Bellatriz was in Azkaban. 

Makenna walked to the resturant/pub named the 'Mystic Grille' when she walked in all eyes were on her, as she was absolutly stunning. Long brown her with warm chestnut and streaks of red running. Klaus saw this beautiful women enter, and his wolf went crazy. This woman was his mate. Klaus walked up to her. "Hello, love." He spoke.

"Not interested." She snapped, not yet looking at her mate. This enraged Klaus, who pulled her out of the Grill. "Hey!" She shouted but was rushed into the back door of Klaus'house and forced to sit down. "Bloody hell."

"Niklaus, our guests have arrived." Elijah spoke, looking into the dinning room which now housed a angry looking woman.

"Damon. Stefan." Klaus called, standing infront of the dinning table. "Elijah tells me you seek an auidence. Very Bold. Lets discuss this like civilized men shall we?"  He said, looking away from his mate he just kidnapped. He wondered what she was, because she did not smell human. 

"It's better to indulge him." Elijah spoke. Makenna knew she could just apperate out of this situtation but it rather intriged her.

"I didn't, uh, come here to eat, klaus." Stefan spoke, looking at the women sat bored in her chair at the table. "In fact, i didnt want to come here at all. But i was told i had to, 'cause you would hear us out."

"Hmm, well, we can sit and eat, or i can reach down your throats and pull out your insides. Choice is yours. "Klaus said, which perked up Makenna's interests.

Shortly after this they all sat round the table and began to eat. "And who may this be, brother?" Elijah asked Klaus.

"Makenna Potter-Black." Makenna answered in a very british accent, shocking everyone. "This man kidnapped me and brought me here for this mildly entertaining dinner. Although the food is not as good as im used to i stayed as this seems like a very promising show." She spoke.

"Elijah." He just replied, not knowing what to say so he just gave her his name.

"As in Mikealson. Hmmm i knew i was dining with Vampires, but i didnt know that  two of them were originals." She said with a smile. All the vampires were confused who this woman was, how did she know about vampires. "Oh don't give me that look." She snapped and the men all went back to their conversation. "I'm guessing you're Klaus. I mean you did kidnap me and as far as i know your families been daggered for centuries. But what about you two?" She asked in interest.

"Well Sweetheart, i am Damon Salvatore and this is my brother Stefan." Damon said flirty and Klaus had to bite his tongue to stop him growling. 

"Oh, the brothers who fell for Katherine Pierce. How... Smart." She sassed, which shut Damon up and Stefan almost, key word being almost, laughed.