1.0) Animals

Makenna Black sighed once more, she was annoyed at Sirius but it didn't matter. James would have found it funny, and Lily definetly would have told him off for being so irresponsible. She could bring them back, she had that power. But she knew there would be a price, magic always comes with a cost.

"That man is utterly irresponsible. You would think being in prison for 12 years and almost murderer multiple times would mature ones nature, but it seems he's only gotten worse. I'm awfully sorry for him," she said to the mikealson clan.

"Not a worry my dear, he is your godfather correct?" Elijah asked.

"Yes, and second cousin one removed." A pop was sounded as kreachter reappeared next to his master, Ester cringed at the sight of the elf. Finding herself afraid of him.

"Kreachter is sorry miss, so very sorry." He babbled.

Makenna paled, "whats happened?"

"Well you see miss, kreachter, miss tried to be a good elf miss, and went to feed the animals miss, and so I opened the suitcase miss," with that makenna sprinted out of the room and to Hers. She had been demanded by her mate that she stayed in the same house as him, for her own protection. Not that she needed it. But it made them both feel better, even if they were too afraid to make a move on the other and ruin their bond.

The mikealson clan followed her. They entered the room to find it completely trashed, wondering how the hell it happened and what the suitcase was. "Who escaped Kreacher?" She whispered.

"Treedingle and Bandit miss," he replied in the same quiet tone.

"Does anyone have anything shiny? Or golden?" She asked in a hesitated whisper.

Klaus handed her a diamond bracelet that he had planned to give her that evening. They all watched as she laid close the ground, grabbing a cloak from under her bed. Putting it around herself, and disappearing. Suddenly the diamond bracelet was placed where she once was.

The all watched as a fluffy black haired Kreacher approached the bracelet cautiously, a tree branch looking creature sitting on its back. Suddenly, it was picked up and Makenna reappeared. "What have I told you two about leaving the habitats!" She scolded.

"I'm sorry, but what the bloody hell are those!" Kol asked in excitement. He really liked Klaus' mare as she taught him about the two different types of magic.

"The fluffy ones my niffler, banit and the other is my bowtruckle treedingle. Thick as thieves surprisingly and the only of my pets to escape. Ever, " she said. She gave the two a stern look, before opening up a suitcase and stepping into it. Much to the shock of the mikealsons.