The Fag Swag {19}

“Now Nicky, what did you and mommy talk about?” mom asked me as she pulled into the parking lot of the beach.

                I sighed. “Condoms. I got it mom.”

                Mom stared at me in shock. “Nicholas Nathan Bradley! Stop being a stupid whore!” she snapped. She smacked me in the back of the head before reaching to the backseat. She rolled up a newspaper that only she would conveniently have before proceeding to smack me with it multiple times. “Bad Nicky! STOP BEING A WHORE! BE MOMMY’S GOOD LITTLE BOY LIKE YOU USED TO BE!” she cried furiously.

                I threw my hands up to shield myself. “Oh my lanta woman!” I cried. “No sex! I promise! I’ll be good!”

                She dropped the newspaper and pulled me into a tight hug, giggling. “I know you’ll be good Nicky. Because if you aren’t, I’m hiring you a therapist.”

                Oh. My. Lanta. This woman.

                “Goodbye mother,” I grumbled, pulling out of her arms.

                “Bye Nick. Mommy loves you,” she giggled.

                I sighed and rolled my eyes. “I love you too mom,” I said before jumping out of the car and shutting the door. Oh my lanta. I swear I was the only normal person left in the world.

                I made my way to the beach and took my sandals off before digging my toes into the warm sand. The beach was deserted, which made me relaxed and nervous at the same time.

                Why nervous, you ask?

                Well, for starters, no witnesses if I pissed Phil off.

                For two, Phil wasn’t fucking here.

                I sighed and sat down, pulling my iPod out and putting a headphone in. I relaxed to the comforting sound of Adam Lambert’s voice.

                I pulled out my cell phone and mentally sighed. If Phil had a phone, I didn’t have his number. I could always text Molly to ask Angel, but that was too much work. I would just sit here and wait. Phil was worth it.

                I listened to some Adam Lambert, Breathe Carolina, Sleeping With Sirens, and The Ready Set before sighing out loud. Where was Phil? Was he ditching on me?

                “You waited.”

                I jumped in surprise and turned to face Phil. Oh my sexy hot damn camels in Alaska on a Sunday afternoon. He was so damn sexy.

                He was standing a few feet away. He was wearing a snapback, his thumbs hooked casually in the waistband of his black swim trunks. He was wearing a plaid shirt, buttoned down and revealing his smooth chest.

                “Duh I waited,” I said impatiently, standing up. “You’re way late.”

                “To be specific, I never actually gave you a time,” he said, moving over to me. He bent down and kissed me deeply.

                “Take your shirt off, and let’s swim,” he whispered. 

                I eagerly obeyed him and watched as he slowly unbuttoned his shirt. He smirked at me as he shrugged out of it and let it fall to the sand. I took in his incredible abs.