The Fag Swag {28}

“Good luck with Phil, Nicky,” Molly said, kissing my cheek and winking before walking away.

                I groaned and shut my locker, jumping in shock and slapping a hand over my chest. “Oh my lanta Phil! Stop scaring me!” I cried.

                He was glaring at me, his arms crossed, and leaning against the locker next to mine. He straightened up and silently grabbed my wrist.

                He dragged me towards my bus and we got on together. He sat in the seat across from me and glared out of the window. I rolled my eyes and turned to look out of my own window.

                We got off at my house and went inside together. To my relief, neither of my parents were home. My mom must have gone to the store.

                We took our shoes off and went to my bedroom. We sat on my bed together, neither of us saying anything.

                “Why?” Phil asked finally, glaring at me in disgust. “Why would you use me and lie to me?”

                “I’m sorry Phil,” I said silently. “Molly wanted to toughen me up, and I was afraid you were going to hit me. It really did become natural for me to act like that around you though. And Angel told me that you didn’t trust nice people. I wanted you to trust me, Phil. I love you.”

                “I thought I was in love with you Nick but…I don’t know anymore,” he said quietly, dropping his head in defeat. “I just don’t know.”

                I gently grabbed his chin and tipped it up so that he was staring into my eyes. Phil had such nice eyes. Hell, he had a nice face.

                I leaned in slowly, giving Phil time to pull away if he wanted to. When he didn’t, I brought my lips to his.

                Phil kissed me back deeply. He wrapped his arms around me and gently pushed me back on my bed. He crawled on top of me and licked my bottom lip. I instantly granted him access to my mouth. His tongue brushed up against mine and his hands slid down to my hips.

                Phil began to grind himself against me and I tangled my hands in his hair, pulling his head closer to mine, wanting him. Oh how I wanted him.

                He broke away and leaned close to my ear. “You’re forgiven, but you owe me,” he whispered, smirking a little before nibbling at my ear.

                “I can live with that,” I whispered, pulling him closer to myself and connecting our lips again.

                Phil slid his hands under my shirt and I shivered at the cold, familiar touch. He pulled my shirt off and eagerly let his hands roam my upper area.

                I pulled his shirt off and tossed it on the floor. I gasped and bit my lip as Phil began to massage my nipples with his thumbs. He smirked and caught my lower lip, nibbling on it.

                We began to make out again as Phil’s hands trailed down my chest down to my jeans. He unzipped them and slid them off.

                I copied him, pulling his jeans off. Phil quickly stripped our boxers off, leaving us exposed to each other on my bed.

                Phil shifted us and positioned himself over me. I prepared myself and cried out as Phil thrust into me. He thrust in again and I moaned out his name.