No.4

Killua;

When I got out of the shower, I got dressed. I thought about how late I was....six days. I wondered if anyone would still be in the meeting area. I figured it was some kind of hotel. Maybe I'll rent a room there.

I grabbed everything I needed and left the room.

I had been walking for a good ten minutes, before I was standing before a glass building. It was a beautiful sight.

When I went inside it was full of people. The place looked as though it was well known, but I've never heard of it. 'Midnight Stay' wasn't a name that rang a bell.

I began walking, but was bumped on the shoulder by a pearson passing me. It was kind of rough, but before I could say or do anything the person turned around.

"Ahh...I'm sor-" my eyes widened, and a smile spread across my face.

"...Gon," I tried to hold back my laughter of joy as best I could.

He was silent for a moment before pulling me into a hug, nearly screaming my name.

When we pulled apart I couldn't stop from smiling. "...it feels like its been forever," Gon said laughing lightly. I nodded, still smiling.

"Are you okay...?" He asked raising an eyebrow.

"Course I am...baka,"

We both laughed. Finally seeing Gon again, nothing has really changed. He was still my best friend...my first friend at that.

When we made our way to meet with everyone, I felt uncomfortably late. The room was filled to the brim with people, some I remember some I couldn't even name.

"I know I'm late, but exactly how long has everyone been here?" I asked as we walked into the large area of a room.

"Well, I only got here a few days ago. From what Kurapika tells me its been about two full weeks since it actually started," Gon replied stopping at a table. He looked around, searching for something. When we decided to stop he sat down.

I followed after him. "Soooo...?" He hummed. I looked at him confused. "Soooo, what?" I asked. He giggled cutely and said, "what have you been doing for the past four years?"

"...well, training. If that's interesting. I've also been traveling a lot. After we split I tought Alluka to defend herself, she eventually wanted to become a hunter. So she left me and bagan her own 'journey' or whatever," I responded. Thinking about that kind of hurt, but then again I would eventually have to get over it.

"Guess she envied her older brother," Gon says, acknowledging the frown that crept onto my face. He was trying to make me feel better.

"Yeah...well how about you?" I shrugged it off. The mood seemed to have dropped a bit, so I tried to change it.

"I went back to my home island for a while to spend time with my family. After a while I left and traveled the world that was restricted to only hunters," he waves his hands over exaggerating, "it was amazing."

Sounds like something he would do. I should have visited, maybe I would've seen him a lot sooner.

He began telling me about all the things hes seen and learned over the past years, over exaggerating every now and then. I couldnt help but laugh, he hasnt changed...at least his personality. His cheeky, hyper personality...I missed it and I love seeing it again.

"Killua, you're finally here," I hear a voice chime from behind me. I turned to see the brown eyed blonde, and an "old" man walking up to us.

"Yeah...sorry I'm late," I said getting up giving them both hugs. Neither were long, but they were full of love, and friendship.

Gon got up and I realized he had been cut from one of his stories. Though he didnt seem to care, he just joined us fully equipped with a smile.

"Ya' know we've been holding out for when everyone got here, but now...its time to go insane!" Leorio called pumping his fist in the air.

The only thing that followed after were laughs and cheers from everyone. My ears were left ringing.