No.8

Killua;

After that talk with Leorio I tried my best to separate from others to think, so I went out to the rooms balcony.

It cool air felt nice against my skin, so I relaxed a bit.

The view from the building was beautiful and as I hoped relaxing. But I was still uneased.

I missed him so much and now he probably doesn't want to be around me. It was a painful thought but I couldn't shake it.

"...I'll have to wait it out," I mumbled. Easier said than done.

Gon;

"Well running away from him might not have been the best idea," Bisky said sweetly, yet it sounded like she was scolding me. I knew she was right so I didnt respond.

"Maybe...maybe hearing what he has to say about it would make it better, Gon," she added. "I know but I don't know what he'll say and it's scary," my voice cracked a little.

"But hearing the answer is better than never finding out. Besides I'm sure he won't do or say anything to hurt you, I'm sure of this," she replied happily.

What she said was true, yet I still didn't want to. Which is not like me at all, usually I'd go head on without caring...but this was different. I felt like I was under so much pressure that I would be crushed.

"how do I do it?" I asked subconsciously. She looked a me confused for a mintue, then began thinking about it. After a breif session of thoughts she responded with a blunt, "Just go for it."

That didn't help anything.

"Be who you usually are, don't pretend," she says getting up, slowly but surely. "Dammit...my legs fell asleep..." She groaned.

I got up too and gave her a hug. "okay,"

She hugged back and chuckled, "besides who wouldn't love you?"

I unlocked the bathroom door and peeked outside, everyone was still doing their own thing. So I quickly left the bathroom and began walking around like nothing at all happened.

In my mind I was debating on weather or not I actually wanted to look for Killua, or just let him 'run across' me.

Before my mind could settle on my decision, I saw him yet again. My body moved on its own and I opened the doors to the balcony.

Killua turned around startled, and rested a welcoming smile after realizing it was me.

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry I ran away, its just...when it comes to feelings like that you just never really seem interested. When I had told Leorio, I was just trying to get my emotions in place. To be honest I've liked you since the beginning...and earlier I was more afraid of you rejecting and avoiding me then you actually knowing about my feelings," I had spoke without caution, everything was now out in the open.

I couldn't look killua in the eyes at this point. I began holding my breath waiting for a response.

There was a faint silence between us, and then he spoke.

"I may not be good with that kind of thing, but I can always try," I felt is arms wrap around my waist as he pulled me into a hug. I was stunned at the motion, but when I processed what happened I had no objection.

"I'm sorry aswell, I shouldn't have just came at you with that question...but I just- I really wanted to know if it was true," he spoke softly in my ear. A light blush colored my cheeks, and my body felt warm.

It was a heartfelt moment and I didn't want it to end. I've hugged Killua before, multiple times if I must say, but there was something very special about this one.

Wrapping my arms around his upper back, I mumble into his chest, "so what are you gonna do...now that you know?"

He pulled away slightly to look at me, then abruptly hugged me again. "I'm gonna everything in my power to make sure that those feelings never fade," these words were kind and they had so much love behind it, something I've rarely seem from Killua. And to me that made it all the memorable.

°
°
°
°
°
°
We had gone back inside and sat at the table we were sitting at before.

"Its kind of weird how I've never noticed," Killua says, leaning back in his chair. He looked at me a bit sadly.

"Well if you noticed there would be no point in hiding it, right?" I chuckled drinking yet another soda I had gotten before we sat down.

He gave me defeated look. The he sat back up and leaned on the table, arms crossed and a smile on his face.

"I'm just amzed...you kept your feelings to yourself for four years, I'm just happy that it's me," he says looking at me happily.

"Your my best friend, I'd rather have that than the possibility of not having you at all," I looked down at the can in my hand. My figers fidgeted together. Thinking about the pain I used to feel whenever I had to deny my feelings for Killua, I put our friendship above it all.

"...im really more surprised you accepted my feelings," I continue trying to hide my blush.

He stared at me blankly for a minute, then let out a sigh. "You're my first bestfriend and the time i spent with you meant everything to me. Though I can't deny-" he paused for a quick second and then continued, "-there was always something special about you that always made me want to be around you every single day." His pale cheeks blushed with a light pink.

I smiled blissfully, "looks like I wasn't the only one hiding feelings Killua,"

"Shuddup! Baka~" he growled embarrassed.

Killua was undeniably cute whenever he would get like this. Everytime I would say something meaningful he blushed at how konest I was, now it's him being deadly honest and I loved it. I want more of this, I want this to always be like this.

"G-Gon, I'm gonna do this properly so we know clearly were we stand," he looked at me with a stern yet blushing face, "...will you-will you please go out with me?"

My eyes widened a bit but I simply smiled. I was happy, overflowed with joy. Words could never describe.

"Of course!"

Not that long and im sorry...as I said ive been going through things, so until my life gets back on track im gonna update whenever I can. Forgive me.
Bye bye~