No.10

Gon;

We had found a nearby restaurant that looked lively, and welcoming. It wasn't crowded with people, but there was a good number.

Killua suggested we sit in the far side, were there wasn't many people. I think it was because he didn't want to be bothered by anyone else, though I didn't mind either way.

At this point I was just looking around the place. It was warm and it smelled like cherries and Apple pie. The scents made me even hungrier.

When my stomach brought my attention back into reality, I noticed Killua starring at me.

"If you're hungry you should order something," he said resting his arms on the table.

He reached to the side of the table and handed me one of the menus.

I looked at the specials, and decided to get blueberry muffins and an orange juice. Killua got the same except asked for Apple juice.

It was a bit awkward waiting and getting our food. Sure we've been to places like this before and gone out alone together...but neither of us thought if it like a date.

So in my mind I was trying to think of something to at least start an ongoing conversation.

Remembering back to yesterday, he really never got into details about his past four years...so I decided to ask on that.

He looked up at me from his food. "Nothing really...I was with alluka for about three years before she wanted to go off on her own," he swallowed whatever it was he was eating,"training was a natural thing for both of us, and for me it still is."

It seemed as if I made him talk about something he really didn't want to, so I tried my best to make him feel better.

"Training....you don't seem to have gotten any stronger," I chuckled jokingly. He looked at me blankly for a moment then smiled.

"Really think so?" He replied smirking. He knew I was only joking and decided to play along.

"Yeah, I mean, your aera doesn't come off as changed in fact is say it's the same as it was years ago," I drank some of my juice.

"And what about you, you look no different either...guess neither of us put in any real effort," his eyes playfully narrowed.

I rolled my eyes, "you can't just assume that because I haven't changed much."

"Didn't you just do that?" He laughed.

"That's different," I stuck my tongue out like a child. We both laughed.

I remember us having actual agreements over stuff like this as kids, and that made out moment even better.

Though, I did want to know about Killua's strength. What new skills he's acquired, what did I miss out on.

And I'm sure he felt the same way. You wouldn't think he'd be the noisy type, but he is.

I stared at him for a little while after we both calmed down. He looked at me weird and ask, "what...is there something on my face???"

He began wiping the area around his mouth waiting for my response.

"...wanna fight, Killua?"