No.6

Gon;

I almost choked on my soda. I was instantly frozen, eyes wide. Leorio told him??? Why???

"...he...he said that?" I asked sitting my can down on a table next to me. My heart was pounding. I wanted to be as far away from him as possible, because of embarrassment.

He responding with a simple nod. He looked nervous, or something along those lines. Possible just as much as me.

"Well...I may or may not have said that a while ago," I let my voice fade to a mumble.

"YOU DID?!" he nearly screams. "For a second I thought the old man was just messing with me..."

I didn't know how to respond to what he said. But I wanted this conversation to end. I mean I loved talking with him and I still do...its just talking about this, I can't.

"D-don't worry about it, it was a long time ago...I just, I donno what it was. Maybe I was just confused? Its fine though right?" I began speeding up my sentences without even realizing. However I noticed it when Killua began looking at me weird.

"Gon I-" Killua was interrupted by the sound of a loud banging coming from the other side of the room.

I took that as an opportunity to rush past Killua. I didnt know where, I just had to avoid talking about thay any longer.

I didnt really care about what that sound was, I just assumed something had fallen...which something did. I found Leorio wandering around almost confused. "Leorio! What the hell?!" My voice had more sadness than anger.

I wanted to run away and hide under a rock, but I couldn't.

He turned to face me and gave me a sloppy wave. "Heya Gon."

"why did you tell Killua I had a crush on him?!" I rushed up to him. My breathing increased, almost as though I had been running.

"Oh, well I just kinda came up. Its not you feel the same anymore right? So it shouldn't have mattered," he said shrugging.

"Y-you don't know that!" I blurted out. I instantly regretted it. I covered my mouth, with a light gasp.

"Gon?" Leorio began to reach out towards me. I yanked back, almost ready to burst into tears. The realization hit me only then and there. I still liked him.

I looked over to Leorio who had a concerned expression written on his face. "Leorio... I-"

"GON?!" Killua's voice cut into my sentence. I had almost forgot I stormed away from him.

"I-is that..."

"Killua," I say looking in the direction of his voice. "Please, Leorio don't tell him you saw me." I stated

"But-"

"Please?" I begged.

He nodded and I ran off. I tried my best to work my way around the people that were in crowds without shoving. Sometimes it just couldn't be helped.

I made my way to a bathroom, not the ideal place I wanted to go, but it was something. I relentlessly went inside, and locked the door.

I melted against one of the closest walls. I pulled my legs to my chest, and buried my head in my crossed arms.

"I've just screwed up big time..." I shaky sigh exhaled from my body.

"Is that so?"