Chapter 34

I awoke early in the morning to the baby crying, she never shut up. I'd managed to drown her screaming out all night but the sun was up so I may as well be.

"Morning." Kate, Liam's Mum, said, bottle feeding the baby.

"Morning." I groaned.

"You should really try breast-"

"Don't even think about it, she's already caused me enough pain." I said, taking over the feeding.

"Did you and Liam ever decide on a name?" She asked, sitting down.

"I thought we agreed on Jules?" Liam asked, walking through the doorway.

"Not feeling it." I replied, sitting down. "How about Sarah?"

"Too basic." He said.

"Ruby?" I suggested.

"Be more cliche." He said.

"Call her what you want, I don't care." I sighed, handing Lilli back over to Kate before walking up to my room.

A loud knock sounded on my door before Liam stepped inside. "You should be more respectful to someone putting a roof over your head." He said.

"Not like I had a choice." I hissed. "Now get out, I need to change."

A hand slapped across my face as Liam panted with rage. I held my cheek, looking back at him. "What did I just say about respect?"

I hadn't seen this side to Liam before, maybe he was drunk or high? But he seemed normal to me.

"Get the fuck out." I snapped, pushing him backwards but he brushed my arms off before slamming me against the wall.

"Do we have an understanding?" He asked. "You may been able to do anything in your old village as you had your family to back you up but here you are all alone and you will do as I say."

"Burn in hell."

"You are no longer carrying my child, you are of no use to me anymore, I'd watch your mouth if I were you."

"You're right but soon, I'll be back and so will my dad for your head." I smirked.

"I have that video."

"You think that'll stop him after he hears about this?"

Suddenly, my body slammed against the ground. I forced my hands down, stopping my face from colliding with the ground. "You'll tell no one." He said before storming out, slamming the door behind him.

* * *

Heading back down the stairs Liam stood holding the baby near the pram. "How about Lilli?" He asked.

"You mean like my great grandmother?" I questioned.

"Take it as an apology." He said. "I'm sorry for what happened upstairs."

I glared at him, taking Lilli from him and setting her down in the pram.

A hand snatched around my wrist, a tight grip felt as though it was crushing my bone. "But I meant what I said, your respect will be shown and you will keep your mouth shut."

I ripped my arm from Liam's grasp, taking the pram outside to the Land Rover my Uncle who was visiting had parked outside.

"Cute." He said, looking down at the baby.

"Shes called Lilli." I smiled.

"Like Grandma?" He questioned.

"Exactly." I replied, strapping Lilli in her car seat and handing him the pram to fold up and put in the car.