Chapter 46

Will and I finished the night at mine, the sound of Ross staggering around drunk after he came back from the pub didn't exactly set the mood.

Will played with the ends of my hair as we woke up together in my bed. "I love you." He said.

The words got caught in my mouth, choking me. "I love you too." I finally said.

Will got up from the bed, leaving his sweet smell on the sheets which I inhaled. "You're warm, come back." I smiled, outstretching an arm.

"Or," He said, taking my hand and pulling me out from under the covers and around his waist like a belt. "You could come help me make breakfast."

I smirked, placing my lips against his and running my hands through his hair. "Nice try." I laughed, snuggling back into the covers.

Knocking came from the door and I glared at Will. "I'm on breakfast duty, remember?" He replied with a smirk, pulling a shirt over his head.

"Then I'll get dressed and make breakfast, you get that." I said, jumping into some skinny jeans.

"Meaning I have the choice of cereal or toast." He laughed, plodding down the stairs.

Twenty minutes later I was ready for the day ahead. "Where'd she come from?" I asked, taking Lola from Will.

"Your Dad said he had to handle something, fast." Will replied.

"He's so busy running his own stuff that he's never even in work anymore." I complained, shoving the bottle into Lola's mouth. "Which is why I'm already late for work."

"You work too hard Maddy." Will stated.

"Blame my dad." I answered.

"Well you can at least have breakfast first." Will said, setting two plates of scrambled egg on toast down.

I bent over the cot rails, placing Lola down in her cot and snuggling her teddies beside her.

"Tempting." Will whispered in my ear with a smirk, his body pressing against the back of mine.

I laughed, standing up from my hunched position. "Well you've done it now." He scoffed, throwing me down on the couch and climbing over me, placing kisses all over my neck.

"Will, Lilli is right there." I laughed, pushing his head away from between my legs.

"She probably can't even see properly yet." He stated, unbuttoning my jeans.

"Are you planning on showing up to work today?" Ross asked, marching into the living room.

"Ross." I scolded.

Will quickly buttoned my pants again before standing up, I sat up from the lay down position I was in. "Learn to knock!"

"Learn to lock your door." He replied.

I rolled my eyes, scooping Lola out of her cot and placing her into her pram before strapping her in. "What is this bring your baby to work day?"

"Well I'm kind of out of options: dads rushed off, Mum and Rachel are working, Gale and Ian are having and out, Nina and Josh have their own lives and I wouldn't trust Mason with her, or Fred for that matter." I argued. "Now go, I'll meet you there."

He rolled his eyes, walking out of the room, a few seconds later I heard the front door slam.

"Now where were me." Will said, rubbing his hands over my body.

"We were about to eat breakfast." I said.

"Well, I was." He smirked.

I laughed, ringing my arms loosely around his neck, locking my fingers together on the other side. "You treated me last night, tonight it's my treat." I said. "How does dinner sound?"

"You're going to cook?"

"God no! Do you want the house to burn down?" I asked with a chuckle. "The pub, seven o'clock?"

"Sounds good." He said.

I ran my hands down his chest before reaching past him and taking a piece of toast and turning back to the pram, pushing it out of the door.