Author's Note

Hi guys! So I have an announcement to make

As many of you know (because I won't stop talking about it lol), I'm graduating from college in 5 weeks, yay!

However, that means that this is the final stretch, and I have a million group projects and assignments to get done within 5 weeks. That includes studying for two midterms, hosting an event at school, and finals. Not to mention working, preparing for graduation, and yeah life is getting crazy.

I hate to do this, but I will be going on a hiatus until I can fully take control of my schedule and finish all that I have to get through.

I'm really sorry. I love this story, and I know that you guys love this story too, so I don't want to rush it and reduce the quality of the storyline because I'm under pressure to get chapters out weekly. It's not fair to you guys.

I graduate on May 25th, which you guessed it, is a Friday! 

So there is a chance that I will be able to post on that day! 

If not, because ya girl just graduated and might get lit, then May 26th, which will be a Saturday. Then after that, I will be free of school and I will have more time to write chapters, so the posting schedule will return to Fridays.

Make sure that you're following me and have this story in your library to keep track of updates. I have been known to randomly update, especially if I have enough time to write a chapter.

So look out for those! In the meantime, I will miss you guys tons, but 5 weeks will go by so quickly!

I hope you guys understand.

See you guys on May 25th! <33333

Love you guys!! <333

- Allessandra