Chapter 3

(Still on Graysons POV)
On our 3rd pose, Emily grabbed my face just as the timer hit 3 and kissed me. and for some reason, I kissed back, I dont know..I kind of enjoyed it. It wasn't a long kiss, it was like 3 seconds. I pulled away and our eyes locked. All I could think of was ripping her dress off and pleasuring her, So I took her hand and quickly lead her to the girls bathroom and locked it, I ripped her clothes off and kissed her neck. I grasped onto her boobs and kissed her passionately. I then started to rub her heat causing her to moan, I laid her down on the edge of the sink and took her panties off.

Emily: YES GRAYSON! IVE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS DAY!

She says breathing heavy.

I took out the condom from my pocket that I was suppose to use on Jas, but I knew she wasn't going to have it with me, we barely do. I put it on and asked Emily if she was ready.

Me: Are you ready for this baby girl.
Emily: Yes grayson! Give it to me!

I shoved my hard dick inside her and started thrusting. Emily was moaning my name out very loud. I covered her mouth.

Me: Whats my name!?!
Emily: Grayson.

I thrusted harder.

Me: Whats my name!?
Emily: Daddy!! 

I then left hot wet kisses on her naked body and started kissing her lips. We then stopped. I then realised what I had just done with Emily. Jasmine hates Emily, She would never forgive me for this. Me and Emily got dressed and tidied ourselves up. I then looked at her.

Me: You have to promise me you wont tell anyone about this.
Emily: Of course Daddy. Anything for you, now give me a goodbye kiss, Jas is waiting for you.

I kissed her and then we both exited the bathroom, with me leaving 10 seconds after she did, making sure no one saw me come out of the girls bathroom. I walked over to the arcade and met up with the boys.

Ethan: Hey bro, where were you?
Me: Oh uh, I had to use the bathroom.

Ethan looked at Emily.

Ethan: And where were you??
Emily: I was...I had a phone call..an important one.
Ethan: Well you should really play this game, its super fun.
Emily: Yeah...

Emily smirked at me.

(BACK TO MY POV)
Me, Hailey and James were having a great time. I looked over to the other side of the arcade and saw Grayson's friends, but not Grayson...I assumed he was probably eating again and carried on having a good time with my bestfriends. We all  decided to go to the photo booth to take some photos. James read the sign saying "No more than 2 people in this booth".

James: Oh fuck that, Im skinny, Im sure we could all fit.

We laughed and went into the both. Surprisingly, we could actually fit.

1st pose: Charlies Angles *Look it up if you don't know*
2nd pose: Cheesy smiles
3rd pose: Funny faces

We didn't exit out just yet, we took another photo.

1st pose: We acted liked we were on the cover of Vouge
2nd pose: Bride Sand which - Where the person in the middle faces the cam and the people on the sides kiss her/his cheeks.
3rd pose: Thumbs up.

We walked out of the booth, James grabbed the photos and he looked at them first. 

James: Aw, we look so sexy in this! // Omg Im soo keeping this one. // Damn Hailey, you're eyebrows look so good in this photo. // AHHH Jazzy you're highlight is blinding me 

seconds later, James face went from happy to serious. Me and Hailey assumed he thought he looked ugly in one of the photos but then he screamed.

James: Im gonna kill someone!!!!!!!!