Chapter 11

Gray left back to his house early in the morning, they usually have things to do every Sunday. He left me a note on the head board of the bed saying "You looked so beautiful and peaceful sleeping, I'll see you soon, I love you - Gray". I smiled at it and then left it on the side table of the bed. I got out of bed and fixed the bed, I went for a shower and dressed into something casual and comfy - Back singlet and some trackies (MINUS THE SHOES)

 I got out of bed and fixed the bed, I went for a shower and dressed into something casual and comfy - Back singlet and some trackies (MINUS THE SHOES)

I chilled in the kitchen and made me some breakfast as I waited for James to come over. It was almost 11, I was enjoying my pancakes and my fruit smoothie when it all got disturbed by how James was continuously ringing the door bell.

Me: What the fuck James!

I walked over and opened the door. James walked in as if it was his house. 

James: Omg so how was the honeymoon!?
Me: What honeymoon? 
James: Girl dont play games with me! i know you were out with *rolls his eyes* Gray.
Me: It was fun, I enjoyed it.Kind of weird though, but I loved every moment.
James: Why weird?
Me: I just knew he had something to tell me but he said he couldn't...I didn't ask why though. How was shopping for makeup with Hailey?
James: Well, It was amazing...
Me: Thats good..
James: You didn't let me finish, it was amazing till.....Emily and her stick bitchy friends ruined it.
Me: Ahaha wow! How?
James: We could hear her big mouth from far, Going on and on about her and Gray.
Me: Bitch! She made me look like a fool infront of Gray when really i should have been mad at her.
James: Can't believe you forgave him, But...Like I said yesterday, I support you.
Me: Yesterday? Support me? What are you talking about, it was just a kiss...
James: It was more than just a kiss honey, how are you so cool with this? And why are you acting like you don't remember anything from our chat yesterday?
Me: Im not acting James, I'm cool with the Gray because Emily was the one who kissed him and Im not acting..I actually don't remember.

He pulled out his phone and showed me the text messages from yesterday. Strange. I pulled out my phone and saw nothing. I was worried....James had texted me so many times and called me a lot. I asked him why he sent me the messages and called me that many times...and what I heard broke my heart. I was done with him, gone. No feelings for him anymore. How could he just take me places and act like what he did was nothing.

James: Babe, I thought you knew?

-

-
UGH! THis is so bad! couple more than might be ending because in the start I planned it but now that i'm here, Im running out of ideas! remember this is just a draft, sorry for the errors and hope your enjoying....RECAP coming soon for those who are still lost even up till here...Peace!