Chapter 13

5 months later

(GRAYSONS POV)
I miss Jas so much! i have to learn to move on because whats the point of loving a girl who doesn't love me back. I regret everything I did that hurt her, I wish I had never done it in the first place. Emily knows that Jas knows, ever since she's been coming over and trying to get me to sleep with her and fuck her all over again, It worked for like the first couple of days but then I realised..if I was trying to get back with Jas, she wouldn't want to hear that I was in bed with Emily, again. I've been so depressed with out her, without her im useless.

It been 5 months since me and Gray broke up. I sent all his stuff back to his place, including the gifts he gave me. Im over him, I thought it would have taken me longer to recover from our break up but 5 months is nothing. I've been hanging out with James and Hailey alot, when I was with Gray I felt like I kept pushing them away, Im glad I dont have to feel that again. Today we were going to the mall, just me, james and hailey. James wanted to practice his makeup skills on us. I was wearing something casual and comfy.

I met up with James and hailey at the mall

I met up with James and hailey at the mall. After hours of looking at makeup, I decided to go find something to eat at the food court. James and Hailey continued looking for makeup arguing about which foundation is lighter, well I lined up behind the line for the sushi. It was finally my turn to order, I ordered 5 large sushi rolls and 3 packets of 6 avacado and teriyaki sushi rolls. (its not all for Jas, its for hailey and james too) I sat down eating my sushi, I scanned the food court if Hailey and James were around but they werent so they were probably still at the shops. Out of nowhere someone accompanied me, It was Ethan.

Me: Hi.
Ethan: Jas we need to talk.
Me:If its about Gray, tell him im trying to enjoy my sushi and that we're over.
Ethan: Please just hear me out.

I dropped my sushi on my plate and looked at him with a "I dont care about what your going to say but im listening" face.

((LIKE THAT ^^^^))

Ethan started talking. he was so cute, why didn't I choose him.

Ethan: Grayson has been so depressed without Jas, He still loves you and I know he fucked up big, but if you think about it....This was partly his fault, it was yours too.

Oh hell nah, did Ethan dolan just invite himself to the table I was sitting on and tell me It was my fault?

Me: My fault? How?
Ethan: You would..you know?
Me: NO, I dont know?
Ethan: You and him barely....fucked...and he just needed it so he had to.
Me: No ethan..he didn't just HAVE TOO! He could of told me, now im 5 months pregnant with his baby!
Ethan: Yeah about that! He wants to the raise the baby too.
Me: No Ethan. Who does he think he is? He doesnt get to fuck some bitch and then have his say with everything!

I took my sushi and stormed away.