Chapter 19

Well I guess no one had to do either of the dares, we were having a girl and a boy, twins. But then Gray started talking, he convinced me to do the dares anyways because he wanted "to tell the kids about this one day". Lol. We finished the scan and then went home. As we pulled up in the drive way I saw James and Hailey. Shit. Now I have to tell them, but how? I took my time getting out trying to make it not obvious. I hugged them, they looked mad and confused.

James: Um what the fuck is he doing here?
Me: James...let me explain.

I could feel Haileys eyes staring at the back of my head. I was nervous to tell them. James and Hailey sat on one couch and I sat on the other with Gray.

Hailey: So are you going to explain yourself or are you just gonna sit there?
Me: I've decided to give Gray another chance.
James: What do you mean another chance? How many chances do you need to give him??
Me: I can't do it okay! Is that what you want to hear?
Hailey: What do you mean Jasmine?!
Me: I can't handle this pregnancy alone, and i know you guys will always be there for me, but its different okay. I want my children to grow up with a dad.
James: Children?
Grayson: We're having twins.

I could see sympathy in Hailey's eyes as James's eyes were widen and shocked.

Hailey: What! You're having twins?
Me:...yeah.

In seconds, Hailey came over to me and hugged me. She apologised for being a bitch to me earlier. James went over and hugged Grayson and told him he was sorry for treating him like shit, Grayson doesn't really care though cause he finds it sad to be mean back to  "gay" people. we were all good now, Hailey and James were about to leave but James warned Grayson to treat me good, in a funny way but serious.