Chapter 6

I wanted to tell Grayson how I felt but I just didn't have the exact words to say it, I wanted to sleep it off but I didn't want to take the cowards way out, its just not me. I decided to sit up and wait for him to enter the room. He finally walked in, he walked over to me and sat on the edge of the bed, he looked me in the eyes but I looked away.

Grayson: Are you still mad at me?
Me: To be honest Gray, I was never mad, I was just...upset. I mean.... You know how much I hate and can't trust Emily and the fact that you looked pretty into that kiss, made me more upset Gray, you hurt my feelings.
Grayson: I know baby and Im sorry.
Me: But then I realised Gray....I shouldn't be taking this all out on you, I should be taking it out on Emily, I'm sorry for the way I acted at the beach, I let my anger get the best of me. 
Grayson: No, No...You have nothing to be sorry about Jas. Let's just put everything aside and start fresh.

I looked into his eyes.

Me: I love you Gray.
Grayson: I love you more Jas.

He then leaned in and kissed me on the lips. I kissed him back and it somehow turned into a make out session. Me and Gray are barely doing things in the bed, we've done it before, It's just we barely do and thats on me. I just feel like, being in a relationship is more than just sex. In seconds, Grayson was on top of me kissing my neck, he tugged onto the signalling me to take it off, I did. He then left hot wet kisses on my stomach and then made his way back up to my lips. He started to rub my heat which made me moan softly, I tugged on his shirt signalling him to take it off and he did. I was now on top of him, I was kissing his big lips and then started to leave my trails of kisses down his sexy stomach. I then undone his belt and threw it on the floor, I pulled his pants slightly down and started to rub his hard dick through his underwear, teasing him. Moans escaped his mouth.

Grayson: Stop teasing baby girl.

I crawled back up and kissed him. He was now on top of me, he slid his fingers in my shorts and pulled it down along with my undies. He then inserted his dick in me, I dont know if he realised, But he had no condom on, I didn't really mind though, I love kids and even though I wanted a baby in 2 years time, I didn't mind having one now. He started thrusting in me faster and faster. (LET YOUR MIND GO WILD)

After all the sex, We laid beside each other out of breath staring at the ceiling. Grayson then turned, he was now on his side facing me. He was playing with my hair and admiring how "beautiful" I looked.

Grayson: You deserve better Jas.
Me: You're perfect for me baby, dont say that.
Grayson: I've done some bad things Jas that Im not proud of, Just know That I love you even if we were to break up tomorrow, I will never stop loving you.
Me: Ah Shut up fool, We're never breaking up, as long as we stay loyal,happy and we love each other, nothing can go wrong, I love you.
Grayson: I love you too, Lets get some sleep.

We both went to sleep. Grayson had his arms wrapped around me tight. He sound pretty upset when he was talking to me, I didnt want to ask questions though cause we just peaced out everything.