Chapter 12

Me: Well obviously not James! How could he do that to me! 
James: yes bitch! express that...that hate you have for him now!

James handed me a pillow hoping I would punch and cry into it, but I didnt. I cried my eyes out hoping it would't be true, but everytime I tried to deny it, it got to my head and i filled with hatred and anger. James dropped the pillow on the ground and leant in to hug me, he must have texted Hailey a couple minutes before because she came running through the door and comforting me.

Hailey: James told me everything baby, Im here okay...You dont need gray in your life.
James: UGH! I could've known it wasn't you talking to me...Your too lazy to send me that long of a sentence!

A couple hours later, I was kind of okay...I stopped crying but my eyes were puffy and red and I was still hurt. James suggested we get him back and Hailey suggested we wait for Gray and I break up with him. I went for Hailey idea because Jame' idea is just not me. I heard the porche enter the garage, James and Hailey ran up stairs to earsdrop on mine and Gray's conversation we were going to have. He walked in, He noticied my red eyes.

Grayson: Baby, whats wrong? Have you been crying?

He reached in to hug me,  I pulled away.

Me: Please don't touch me.

He stopped and looked at me confused.

Grayson: Whats wrong?  Did I do something wrong?
Me: No. I did something wrong.
Grayson: Do you want to talk about it? What did you do wrong?

He says concerned.

Me: a couple years ago, I fell in love with a boy who I thought was the one for me. He was sporty and smart and he had nice eyes and a his appearance was just stunningly hot! His personality was the reason I let him into my life.
Grayson: Baby..Your make me worried..Tell me whats wrong.
Me: I loved the wrong guy Grayson!!.....I loved the wrong guy.
Grayson: What? 
Me: Is it true you and emily fucked??

He looked down.

Me: Were you going to tell me?
Grayson: I was Jas, I promise I was..
Me: So why didn't you?
Grayson: I...I-
Me: You can't.

he looked down again.

Me: Im not going to waste another second on you Grayson, We're over...I never ever-
Grayson: Baby please...
Me: Don't baby please me Grayson. My name is Jasmine to you now, Not jas, Not Jazzy, Not Baby or baby girl or anything ! I never ever want to see you again.

I looked away and tears started rolling down my face. Grayson tried to speak but I told him to shutup because I didn't want to hear his bullshit, he did it with her and if he was really sorry he would have not done it in the first place. Grayson gave up in trying to speak to me, he walked out and slammed the door, and when that door closed, I fell to my knees. James and Hailey rushed down and comforted me once again. I had my face in my palm filling them up with my tears. Did I really just break up with grayson dolan? How am I going to get over someone like him!?