Chapter 5

(BACK TO MY POV)
I was sitting just by the water. The waves slowly came up to my legs wetting the bottom half of my dress. I was watching the waves come up then go back down and then I was looking at the sunset aswell as feeling the nice breeze hit my skin. Why would he just leave his photos there? Did he want me to find out? Did he run away after the kiss? Was he in a rush? Did he do anything else with her? All these questions just kept popping in my head and I wanted to know the answer to it so bad. 5 minutes later, I hear someone walking towards me, every step getting louder and louder. I turn around and see grayson standing there, looking innocent asf.

Grayson: You're at the beach, which means you came to clear something off your mind.
Me: Im fine.
Grayson: If there's something you want to tell me, just tell me.
Me: I have nothing to say to you right now Gray.
Grayson: You know....

Tears started rolling down my face.

Me: Do you love me Gray?
Grayson: Of course I do Jas. I love you so much!
Me: Then why did you do it. Why did you kiss her.
Grayson: I...I dont know Jas.
Me: Hm. Thats what I thought you would say.
Grayson: Come on please, Just hear me out.

I got up, dusted as much sand off me and faced Grayson in the eye. I gave him all my attention and waited for him to speak as I hear him out.

Me: Go on...Im listening.
Grayson: Im sorry I kissed emily, I really am. I wasn't thinking straight, and it just happend...she grabbed my face and kissed me as soon as the timer went off for the camera, I promise.....Nothing else happend.

It sound believable. I just wasn't sure if i could trust him as much, I mean....why would he even hop in the booth if he knows I hate her so much, He even hates her. I forgave him but I told him I still wanted to be alone. I walked away, He grabbed my hand and told me he was sorry again, I walked away though. As I was walking home, I realised, I shouldn't be angry at Gray, he's done so much for me and I still love him...I should be angry at Emily that stupid hoe ass bitch! I texted Hailey and James and told them everything, how I was feeling, How gray found me, where I would be. They were happy I was okay and continued to party.

I arrived to the house, I got changed into something comfortable and snuggled in bed and watched whatever was on netflix.

A couple hours passed, I heard the garage go up and the porche come in, Grayson was home. I didn't know how to act when he walks in, Should I tell him how I feel? Ignore him still? Pretend to sleep and see what happens tomorrow?