Chapter21

--The next day--
Someone was knocking on the door, I all ready knew who it was. James and Hailey, only they ring the doorbell in the tone of twinkle twinkle. I told Grayson to go open it, in my sleepy voice. He then told me to open it in his deep raspy sleepy voice, ouf damn it was sexy. I turned around and slapped his head lightly and then told him to go open it, he did. He went down and I got out of bed and held Jhaz. As I turned around I see James and Hailey all ready in my bedroom, the gently rushed over to me and asked to hold Jason and Jhaz. I gave Jhaz to James and Jason to Hailey.

Hailey: Omg! They're so cute! They look just like Grayson.
James: Oh my gosh! She's so freaking cute!
Me: Ahaha you guys are going to be the best uncle and aunty ever to them right?
James: Oh my freaking godness yes of course! Im going to see them every day and watch them grow and spoil them and ughhhh!!!
Hailey: Ahaha! Omg whats their names!!!?

I looked over to Jason.

Me: Thats Jason Bailey Dolan

I looked over to Jhaz.

Me: And that james..is Jhaz
James: Jhaz Dolan?! Omg thats so cute! Does she have a middle name?
Me: Yeah actually.

I looked over to Grayson signalling him to answer James's question.

Grayson: Her full name is Jhaz Jnr Dolan.

James's eyes widen. He looked at me.

James: No way. Jnr!! Jnr like how I use to call the baby in your stomach??

I laughed a little and then nodded in happiness. He gave the baby over to Grayson and then ran over to me. He hugged me really tight. He never hugs me like this, James's started to cry too, I've never seen him cry. wow. Hailey was so happy too, she told me how happy she was for me and how much she was going to spoilt Jhaz and Jason, Im blessed to have her in my life.